CHAPTER 46

Chapter 46

                     Jahnoi's pov

  Samoye calls while I waited to board my flight, I went inside the Louis Vitton store and answer her. "Hey are you home yet?"

"Yes, where are you?" She answer and ask.

"Out eye shopping I was bored," I replied.

She smiles sheepishly and says. "Oh."

"See in a few my uber will be arriving any time now," I tell her and end the call.

My phone beeped couple seconds after with a notification that someone was trying to access my location, I activate it to keep her blocked when I saw that it was her. "God bless Demar," I murmur and went to board the plane.

I check my home cameras and saw Biyone crying in the kitchen while making Binoi's tea. "Oh fuck!" I cursed frightening the woman beside me.

"My apology," I tell her and she nods.

This nah happen again I say in my head feeling fuck up that I was making her cry. My cock hardens and for the whole flight I had a headache, the rain was showering outside when I clear customs and I feel like time is being lost while I waited for it to ease up. Jasper was outside when I went out in the drizzle and it was straight gas home, as soon as he help me to carry in the suitcases he leaves and I lock down the yards.

I shower in the bathroom downstairs before going up to a sleeping Biyone and Binoi, I wake her up gently and ask her. "Wey yuh did a cry fah since night?"

She look away without answering and I took her right hand and place it on my chest. I pull her off the bed and out into the living room where I stripped her out of her clothes and spread her out on the couch. I lean her up against the wall and make her moan non-stop until I cum up inside her. We shower together and then cuddle up to sleep, with me placing tiny kisses on her shoulders and cheeks and squeezing her into me as if my life depended on her closeness.

Morning came too soon and I got up to assist her with Binoi and breakfast. Tyrel came for him with an umbrella just as we finished eating, stating that Tee-Tee wanted to play with him and I gave him a few of his toys and his tablet and he hurried away with him on his back. I carry the suitcases up to my room and place them in a corner, I waited anxiously for Finey to done seasoning up the meat for dinner and ask her to come upstairs with me.

She began resisting me but I fight her out of her clothes and gave her a bad up backas for fifteen minutes straight. "Yuh think mi a ramp wid yuh pussy? Anytime mi cock crow yuh a get it. Open yuh foot dem wide a bad man a fuck yuh," I tell her with my voice laced with emotion.

She lie on the bed and open her legs but I call her off and hoist her up on the dresser, with her legs open wide I dipped in and out of her, the things began to fall off unto the ground when I place one of her foot on my shoulder and start wining in her. I feel her quinting her pussy and I stomped my foot and ease out of her, I put her on her knees on the carpet with her ass in the air and when I enter her I gave it to her hard. I spun her unto her side and wine, thrust, pommel, dagger and jook into her sweetness.

"Jahnoi, cum now mon yuh a kill mi," she says pushing me off of her.

"Tell mi sey fi cum up in yuh and breed yuh, tell mi," I tell her looking into her beautiful eyes.

She was acting shy and I look at her side ways. "Cum up ina mi Jahnoi," she barely murmurs.

"Mi nah hear yuh, say it like yuh love and want mi to," I tell her slow wining up in her.