CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

Jahnoi's pov

I took out twenty grand whilst Finey was in the bathroom, then share more than enough of the breakfast I had prepared for her in a dish and put it inside a bag. "Gwane strangle dis," I tell her putting the money in her hand when she was ready.

"Okay," she says taking it and put it in the bag with the food.

"Yuh ready?" I ask her as she took up the bag.

"Psssh," she went and I look at her questioningly. "Mi fi got sey dem get a new worker and mi get todey fi mi day off," she explains.

"Ehn, ehn. Yuh could a did lie dung till yuh ready fi get up then," I say admiring how nicely the tights set fit her.

"Wey yah duh, yuh a stay a while wid mi?" I ask wrapping my arms around her.

She sighed and say. "Mi a guh wash and duh some things like how mi done get up suh early."

"Dat sound good but mi feel like yuh just waan guh wey lef mi," I tell her nuzzling her nose with mine.

She chuckles and rub at her nose, my God, she is so beautiful and the cute way she chuckled made me chuckle also. "Mi a guh pon di road ina a while guh tek care of some things, when mi come back mi a come stay wid yuh," I tell her and not waiting for her to reply I peck her pretty dark lips stained pink on the inward parts.

Sham, Likkle-miss, Keila and Britney were out in the lane doing something or other when I look over the fence, I gave Finey the big bag of clothes I had chosen for her to hold and open the gate. We went out and I took the bag from her and carried it whilst she carry the one with her breakfast. I put my free hand around her for good measure and we walk along to her gate, which I held open for her before going in after her.

"Morning," I greet her dad who appeared at the house side.

"Morning daddy," Finey says on seeing him.

He came towards us saying. "Yea mon morning, up and thankful.

"True," I say as I hand Finey the bag of clothes.

To Finey I say. "Later babes." And she nods and went inside.

"Todey yuh a guh si di bone doctor?" I ask Endz-Man.

I hated seeing him having to wear his hand in a sling. "Yea ina di part day," he answers.

"A'right lata," I tell him and he responds.

"Kool."

I walk up the lane passing all the lookers and stop beside Roxy. "Manners," I say in greeting and she and the two other shottas answer.

All the guns are to be clean later this evening and tomorrow, I find out who was assigned to the shifts then went home to reschedule and make plans. I went on the road with Roxy, Jasper, Kelm, Godzilla, Cutty-Ranks and Fuze, to deal with the sound men, went for our suite fitting, collect the ganzies (t-shirts) printed for families and close friends, the buttons that I didn't want to print and then I went to the Burger King drive tru where I bought lunch for everyone and a extra one to take for Finey.

Kish was collecting the fish I had ordered from the fish man when I arrived, I paid him and ask him to bring twenty pounds more by Friday and he said he would try and left. "Mi a guh fry dis fi miself," Kish says taking up one of the big fish.

"Pudung it bloodclaate, mek yuh neva tek out two decent size one an' sey yuh a guh fry fi you an' mommy? Nuh start mi e yer!" I admonished her.