CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

                   Jahnoi's pov

  Finey did not answer my calls neither respond to my texts, I thought I had given her enough time to calm down but when I went over there to collect three of the now empty deep freezers, she stayed locked inside the bathroom and didn't come out and talk to me. I felt awful though I laugh it off in front of her family and my friends, her beauty and sexy shape only a blind man couldn't see and I wanted her by any means necessary.

The shipping agency calls and I give them my address to deliver the two barrels Taliyah had sent, my shottas carried them upstairs and I went through them taking out what I felt like, then pushing them to a corner to sort out better another time. I went and did an hour excercise wishing a week with Taliyah was over already, apart from the sexual pleasures, money and things I got from her, there was absolutely nothing that draws me to her.

  She was like Keila, believing that because they had very light complexion they were more than darker complexion women and that I must want them. Kmt, Samoye's complexion was lighter than theirs and she didn't have that mentality, sex with her was even sweeter and her deep throat game was lit. I pack some of the things I had taken out of the barrel, showered and drive to Finey's workplace to pick her up.

  I call her several times without her answering then drive slowly behind her as she emerges from her workplace and walks to the taxi stand. Men called to her non-stop and I drive up in front of her and stop, she came into the car reluctantly and I drive down to Sir Florizel Glaspole highway and park at a section in the Manley Meadows area. I went and sit in the backseat of the car and tell her to join me around there so we can talk, she did and I try to kiss her but she refuses my advances.

"Stop gwane suh nuh my girl," I tell her and pull her unto my lap.

  She place her head on the back of the car seat and I begin feeling her up as my hood hardens from the memory of us in a similar position some time ago. Her breasts felt good in my hands and I push them under her blouse, hoist up her brassiere and feels their naked warmness against my palms. She released a low moan that make my hood throb with need and all I could think about was how good she feels.

"Kiss mi," I whisper while trying to turn her to me.

"No, yuh nuh have umuch 'oman? Tsk," she tells me seriously cutting my desire somewhat.

"Really? Umuch 'oman mi have? Just cool nuh mon, a you mi a pree right now," I ask and tell her.

"Jahnoi, mi nah duh dis wid yuh, carry mi home and leave mi alone. Mi nuh waan dis," she says and the rejection burn mi nuh bbc.

  She ease off of my lap and sat beside me, I rest my head back against the back of the seat. God know sey mi really want har and she a reject mi, mi caan believe dis but mi a guh leave har alone cause mi nuh dey pon di force thing. Mi nuh know wey fi duh fi convince har because she is not di easy type like I had first envisioned her to be and she is not the wanty wanty type.

"Mi a beg yuh a kiss please and den mi carry yuh home," I say just loud enough for her to hear.

  She did not respond nor look at me so I decided to be honest with her although I know most women prefer the lies than when men tell them the truth. "Mi and Keila nuh dey as in dey, yuh done know mi a man and mi have nature. When mi want a release mi can get it from har or one a dem wey yuh know sey mi associate wid, pon a big man level mi want a personal bee yuh zimi? And mi hope yuh would a be di one, seriously."