CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22

Jahnoi's pov

One week later..

I left the doctor's office in a good mood, with Finey on her period it could only means she is on contraceptive and I needed her off. I stop by price mart and get some bake products, ice-cream and things I know she and Tee-Tee will like. I wanted to spend more time with her, so we can both know each other better and I am hoping to build a strong loving relationship with her.

With World Cup starting in a few weeks I tell Samoye to pack some Jerseys in the barrels and send them off as soon as possible. I wanted her off the phone before Finey reaches the gate but she just kept on chatting, how much she badly wanted my cock and how she misses me and can't wait to be in arms. I turn off the stove intending to tell her a fat lie that I love her and that someone was calling me, Finey's voice talking to Tee-Tee out on the landing had me grabbing up the phone and telling her fast.

  "One bredda a call mi, mi soon shout yuh back." Then ending the call right as Finey walk in.

  I walk up to her and peck her lips. "Good evening," I say before walking into my bedroom and switching off my private phone.

I share dinner and we all ate with Tyrel and Tee-Tee out on the landing, I will be getting a very small table so that we can always eat here and especially because my mom often join us up here. I watch Finey taking out a few pieces of her clothes and stuffing them into her knapsack bag that she keeps taking up here with her, it's funny how Keila and the others were dying for me to even bring them up here once and she is taking her clothes to leave.

"Mi need fi talk to yuh bout somn important ino, suh nuh badda just pack out yuh clothes dem and guh wey. At di rate a how you a tek dem none soon nuh lef up yah," I say vexedly.

"Mi na've nuh clothes dung a yard fi wear go a work," was her response but I wasn't fooled.

"Oh cause yuh caan ready from up here and go a work?" I stated more than ask.

She pursed her lips together in a nervous manner, I really don't want to come off too angry but a wha di fuck wrong wid har? Shi nuh si a move mi move har up, I think angrily looking at her. She replace a few things from the packed knapsack to the large bag they were in and I say.

"Before yuh pack dem out ina di draw dem or closet, yuh pack dem a carry back dung a yard. Tell mi a wey yuh really want?" I say and ask going inside my room and closing the door.

She look up at me then down and I know I've probably made her afraid by my tone of voice that I'm told is overly intimidating for my age. "A you mi a talk to ino. Mi a try build a relationship wid yuh and mi move up yuh clothes dem and yuh a move dem dung back, yuh nuh waan mi or what just mek mi know wey yuh dey pon?" I say questioningly in a calmer tone.

  She did not answer and only sat there on the asack, so I say. "Every evening me affi call yuh and when yuh come up here, yuh tek out yuh clothes dem and guh dung back lef mi."

"As mi sey a some a mi work clothes dem mi a tek out," she says.

"Dat nuh answer mi question ino, mi a watch yuh from Sunday night. If yuh nuh want mi stop mek mi a shub out suh much interest my girl, right now yuh nah show mi ina no way sey yuh want a relationship, is like mi just affi a walk back a yuh and a beg attention. Tsk," I informed her.

She sat there and was still not responding to anything I say, I was not letting her off easily and so I ask. "Tell mi wey yuh up to nuh, yuh need mi fi carry dung back yuh bag a clothes dem and leave yuh alone?"