CHAPTER 49

Chapter 49

                        Jahnoi's pov

2 months later...

"Uhhhhggg!" I groan after messing up the dance again, Jasper and the others chuckles and I look at them hateful until I couldn't hold in my laugh at Roxy's made up monkey face. We practice for another hour with her doing more wining and jooking than was needed for the dance, I love their support anyway it made the practice more fun. They all love the song and wanted to know what it actually means just like I do.

  Biyone came home early that afternoon because she had felt ill at work, I made sure to go and purchase a pregnancy tester, to confirm all a mi juice dem wey mi leggo up ina har duh di maths cause is a daughter mi waan now. While I grin in excitement dropping onto the bathroom floor not even a smile shifts Biyone's facial features, she looked at me with such a calm demeanor I felt worried. She got up off the toilet seat and went over into the shower and I went down to the kitchen to prepare pregnant food.

  We made love that night and I moan shamelessly as she kiss and caress my body, she rode my dick sweetly causing me to talk out all my inner feelings. "Oh baby a you alone mek mi feel suh good without holding back ino, whooooo yes baby wine wine Biyone, fuck babyyyy. Yuh have mi heart from long time ino, God yuh pussy sweet. Duh dah likkle wine dey again Geezas Christ a wey yuh put ina yuh ole? Uh uhnnnnn whoooo.."

  I came up inside her and sat with her staring into my eyes, deep down I felt like she was holding back from me and I think it is my fault. I love her there is no doubt about that, I'm sure we just need to work on our relationship and I need to control my sex thirst for her. Easier said than done as I burn with need for her the following morning before daybreak, I loathe myself for waking her up and pray she wouldn't be mad with me.

"Mi neva really waan wake yuh up but mi need yuh Biyone," I tell her desperately.

She shuffled a bit pushing down her panty and then brace her ass on my dick, I lift her left leg after fingering her and enter into her warmness. I was so ready to enjoy her for a while when she position herself good and I was wining away up inside her, but she quinted her pussy about three or four times in succession on my cock and I pop off immediately from the excruciating sweet pleasure.

Fuck! That was unexpected I think trying hard not to feel offended, all throughout the day I felt like we had a score to settle. I slept cuddling her and commend myself with two hearty sandwiches for breakfast the next morning for controlling my sexual desire for her. I spend my morning with my son giving him learning activities, my afternoon exercising and practicing the dance and I prep dinner before making a big jug of fruit juice for my baby mommy.

  I hissed frustratedly after answering Taliyah's call and hearing her asking me to come pick her up from the airport. I tell her that I wasn't in the city and that she should rent a car and go to the hotel, Kemar sighs as I curse Taliyah and says that he was about to let go his woman too because she was living stress. As I sat thinking how to deal with it Biyone's face stood out in my minds eyes. I tell Kemar and Roxy to go and get ready and Kelm to carry Binoi to my mom.

   My soul interest was to get the money and whatever she brings for me and leave her at the hotel, then have Kemar call her and tell her that I had been arrested while I take myself back home to my pregnant woman. She was determined that I have sex with her before I leave to go and collect the foods I had ordered in her presence, I tell her I was too hungry to do so and order her to arrange a bubble bath until I return.