CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26

                     Biyone's pov

I drank my bowl of soup in silence whilst sitting on my bed, my brothers and mommy chats with Jahnoi about the last payment for my dad's surgery out in the living area. Not even a clean panty was left in my drawer and I chide myself for putting my knapsack bag in my parent's bag with all my money, three panties and a suit of clothes. I look all over for my yard slippers to put on but could not find it, so I went up with him carrying my hand bag and wearing the sneakers I had worn to work.

  When he went out in the lane to talk with the shottas the next evening Tyrel came and call me, he grumbled that I pulled out my neat hairstyle and begin combing my hair. "Next time di man gone sell a fuck offa him expensive buddy nuh badda pack up an' guh dung, cause him only gon move yuh back up," he says looking in my eyes.

  I close them as the memory of everything resurfaced. "Nuh mek it badda yuh cause yuh a benefit from it and is not like him a throw it ina yuh face. Fuck him mek anytime him guh to dem him affi come back to you," he tells me low and seriously.

  Wiping at an escaped tear I sighed deeply. "When you and him a duh suh romance dung him body and duh him some things wey him nah get outta road, quint yuh pussy pon him cocky all when di fuck hot. Bite bite up him chest and neck mek it bling like pepper light worser dan how him duh yours, yah young gal and yuh look good, him nuh want fly pitch pon yuh suh mek sure a only di money bug dem him a pitch pon."

"Nano curl a wear and Barbie wi come duh yuh nails free of charge, di likkle grey tights wey mi pack out ina di draw don't wear nuh drauze wid it when yuh put it on and nuh stop bend and walk past him when yuh have it on. Demands money cause him have it and when yuh put on di sexy pink nighty tonight don't put on nutn underneath it-"

I roar with laughter and Tyrel stood with his hands kimbowed when I couldn't stop, his mentoring was out of the books. He chucked a plastic container of chocolate chip cookies in my hand and say. "Mi man carry mi guh shopping yesterday, eat few a mi cookie and hol' yuh head good."

  I begin laughing again and he chuckles, he combed my hair adding some curly hair on the ends as we speak in quiet tones when Tee-Tee came up from downstairs. With my hair done nicely I went and locate my clothes and organize what I'd be wearing for the week, I ate a little more dinner and had to really stop myself from eating off what was left out of the four pounds of oxtail in the pot.

   Jahnoi past into the room and I thought he was checking or putting away money inside his safe, so I waited a while sitting on the couch, but heard the shower running. I took out a nighty and a panty placing them on the bed beside my towel, ignoring Tyrel's advice because I wasn't having sex with Mr. Sell-Fuck. He came out from the bathroom wearing only a underpants and I went to bathe, I had already strip off my clothes when I remember that I left the towel and other things on the bed.

  The sound system came on in the room and I move back from the bathroom door, I showered hoping he'd be out in the living area when I was finished. I spot my things on the bed when I poke my head out and I step out and begin drying off glad that the bedroom door was closed. I should really stop being afraid around him after all he has seen me naked more than once, I tell myself and lotion my body.

The room door open and he came in and close it, he walk right over to me and begin kissing me. I pushed him away and look at him vexedly, he smirks and took out a red rose plastic looking thing from the front of his underwear. He begins to grin as I look at him in confusion, then as he put it on my leg realization hit me. I hissed and hit at him, where did he get that from?