21 Where the journey began 4

Start from the beginning

There was nothing much Yacht could do as it was a live telecast. He wanted to request the director for help before he heard Ohm's answer.

"Of course why not."

Yacht started feeling dizzy. 'No this can't be happening. Ohm what are you doing?' the voice inside Yacht's head screamed.

"Really? Then is there any song you would like to dance to?" the host asked with a well-practiced smile.

"Boy with Luv by BTS," Ohm replied.

'BTS? K-pop? What has gotten into Ohm's head.' Yacht wanted to drag Ohm off stage. Ohm was a person who listened to classical music and old songs only. This made Yacht extremely anxious.

The lights went out and the music started playing.

'I'm curious about everything, how's your day

Oh tell me (oh yah oy yah, oh yah oh yah)

What makes you happy?

Oh text me (oh yah oy yah, oh yah oh yah)

Your every picture

I wanna have it by my pillow oh bae

Come, be my teacher

Teach me everything about you

Your 1, your 2'... 

Everyone including Yacht was waiting to see Ohm make a fool of himself. What happened next amazed them. Ohm was dancing. Without missing a beat and without making any mistakes in choreography.

Ohm was dancing so smoothly that everyone was amazed especially Yacht, whose jaws fell open as he saw Ohm lip-syncing the song along with his facial expression.

When the performance was over the whole venue erupted in applause.

Mil shook Yacht who was frozen on the spot.

'Ohm danced. OHM THITIWAT FREAKING DANCED' Yacht was still trying to process the information while the host winded up the show and everyone packed up.

The video of Ohm dancing went viral.

"How did you do it, phi? I never knew you danced. That too to a K-pop song." Mil was jumping in excitement as he watched the views, likes, comments, and shares of Ohm's video continued to rise.

Ohm didn't say anything and just smiled.

He had learned the choreography after watching Fluke's dance cover several times. He had become a bathroom dancer ever since he started watching Fluke dance. Having taken dance lessons as a kid, it was not difficult for Ohm to pick up the choreography.

Yacht finally came out of shock when he heard his phone ring.

He started getting calls back to back from various producers and directors to hire Ohm to take part in their shows. He was fully occupied juggling the calls to question Ohm any further.

Mil was not doing any better. As Yacht's phone was not reachable, people started calling Mil.

In the meantime, Ohm was busy chatting with his cousins

The chat group, 'What's up cuz' contains Ohm, Boun, Kao, and Dream.

Dream shared the link to the video of Ohm dancing.

Boun: what on earth happened here? Is the world going to end? 🧐🤨

Dream: P' Ohm, I have never seen you dance. Awesome😍😍😍😍.

Boun: I can do better.😒

Ohm: @dream: thanks, nong.☺️

@boun: of course, I don't have much experience dancing in bars like you.😏

Ohm shares videos of Boun dancing after he got drunk.

Dream: you are a good dancer too 😁@boun.

Admin (Boun) muted user Ohm.

Kao:@boun there is no use muting him in the group. He can always share it personally, idiot.

Dream:🤣🤣🤣

Boun: I know.😤

Admin unmuted user Ohm

Kao: @Ohm: good job👍🏻.

Ohm:😎

Boun:🤢🤮

Dream: my friends are going wild seeing your dance.🤩

Boun: how about you introduce them to me?😌

Dream: no thanks.😝

Ohm put away his phone and closed his eyes to rest.