163.Biyu opens the locker

Start from the beginning

She technically stole the car, but she left the huge amount too.

…..

Meanwhile, it's just been half an hour, Lisa sneaked out of the house. She is only left with half an hour more to save her friend.

In that tension, she totally disregarded the car that was following her closed by.

Soon, Lisa reached the cliff side and Pranpriya's memories flooded into her mind all again.

The pain Pranpriya went through and the sufferance she endured, those were still livid and fresh in her mind.

Lisa drew a huge sigh and closed her eyes. She knows what would be waiting for her on the top of the mountain.

She is totally aware of the risk she is taking now and this didn't feel new to her. Last time she took the risk she had paid it with her life.

Right now, her life is at stake all again.

"Let's do this Lali. You are stronger than you think and you will not fail like Pranpriya. You can do it girl and you must" she told to herself and her eyes glistened with determination.

Hitting the accelerator, she took her way to the entrance of the mountain.

By now, Jungkook would have found out about what she did and she is so sure that he will be ragingly angry on her.

But, all she could hope is he will come on time.

However, she really underestimated the power of her enemies. If she would have known who the enemy is, her hopes to escape alive would have vanished into thin air.

...

Meanwhile…..

Jungkook who is not aware of the risk his baby is taking, remained busy in his meeting.

It was in the afternoon when Jungkook adjourned the meeting for a short break. As soon as he exited the meeting hall, he made a call to Tzuyu who is in charge of watching over his Lali.

His baby would at least message or spam some emojis now and then, but today, he didn't get even a single notification from her.

That made him suspicious and worried, but he presumed that she would be sleeping. He tired her a lot the previous night which would have kept her on the bed for whole day.

But the premonition he had felt last night, urged him to make a call to Tzuyu and make sure that his baby girl is safe.

"What is your lady boss doing?" Jungkook asked as soon as Tzuyu answered his call.

"Sir, she is sleeping upstairs and didn't come out of the room after her brunch" Tzuyu politely answered.

"Could you check on her once but don't wake her up" Jungkook asked.

"Sure sir" Tzuyu answered and sprinted upstairs. She quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

She could see the blanket covering a body on the bed. The figure inside the blanket perfectly resembled the human sized petite body.

"Ma'am is soundly sleeping" Tzuyu told Jungkook who is still on the call.

She didn't go inside because Jungkook didn't brief her what to do exactly. Bedroom is something too personal for her to step inside without permission.

And, Jungkook knows Tzuyu the best. She is in his team since many years and her ethics are top notch.

"You can go inside and just uncover her face.  I want to make sure she is sleeping" Jungkook told and Tzuyu did as she asked.

But what she witnessed made her legs wobble and her body went limp as she slumped nearby wall.

Jungkook could sense that something is wrong. He can hear the heavy breath coming from Tzuyu and his heart started beating erratically while anxiousness creeper inside his worried heart.

"Answer me, Tzuyu? Is she there or not?" Jungkook asked very sternly, stressing every word making Tzuyu shiver.

Her voice cracked and she could only mange to utter a single word.

"No"

And that word gave Jungkook a heart attack.

"Sir, I am checking footage" Tzuyu told. She quickly recovered from shock and composed herself.

Things like this…..she faced many. But, Now, it is his boss's fiancée.

"No use Tzuyu. She would have already hacked into it and wiped it away." Jungkook told.

He quickly sent already signals to his men and he was about to make a call to the team which is guarding the locker.

But, it got interrupted when they, themselves called

It is to inform him about the fake alarm and the chaos that has created in the subway station.

Jungkook right away figured it out that it is his baby who is the cause of it.

"Sir, one of our men saw someone near the locker. He is suspecting that they opened it" One of Jungkook's men told.

"However, that person didn't resemble lady boss. We tried to make a identification match but she was not Madam" they continued.

Jungkook sighed.

"No use. She would have disguised herself and would have used the concealing lenses to prevent from identifying herself. We can't waste the limited time by checking the footages" Jungkook told.

He is very sure that she would have changed her disguise all again after coming out of the subway station.

He knows her like the back of his hand.

She wouldn't have took this risk until unless something terrible would have happened.

But what could that be?

Is she threatened? Or, someone else were threatened and she has to take this risk to save them?

Otherwise she would have sent him indirect hint or something like that. As she didn't do it, it might be because someone were watching her closely.