Shaoyang would probably like it, right?

At that point, Chi Shuo lifted his head and said, “I'll take a quicksand silver and a sun gold one, both with all the features available.”

The staff member froze for a second. “Sir, you want to buy two?”

Chi Shuo nodded. “Mm.”

The staff member instantly smiled brilliantly. “Will you be matching with your sweetheart? The two colors you chose really couldn't be more perfect. They're perfect for a sweetheart set.”

Chi Shuo coughed lightly. His ears started to burn.

His sweetheart? No, not yet.

He hadn't deliberately picked out a 'sweetheart set' of phones. It was just that online reviews had said both of these colors were the best-looking ones. The rose gold, forest green, and sky blue ones… Chi Shuo really didn't care for them.

This phone, in silver, had a special treatment on its back, which made the surface ripple like quicksand under the light. The gold one was a bit more low-key, coming in a darker shade. It had the same quicksand ripple effect. Both phones were very attractive to the eye.

The staff member immediately took out two new phones. Chi Shuo paid the bill, and returned to Tianhuan's base with the phones in hand.

March 25th arrived very quickly.

The Silver Dragon Group worked very efficiently. Tianhuan's custom keyboards and mice were finished and delivered to the club. The switches each player chose were pre-made; they just needed to be installed with new keycaps. The modifications didn't take more than a few days.

After receiving their new keyboards, Tianhuan's players laid them out neatly in their training room.

They loaded up the game and started to play around to get a feel for their new equipment. Since the keyboards were functionally very similar to the ones they'd used before, they got used to the change very quickly. They were pretty much acclimated to their new gear after playing a game or two. And they still had some time until their next official match, so they would probably be able to take these new peripherals straight to their next tournament game.

Cheng Xing excitedly said, “I feel like I can get a triple or quad kill with this keyboard!”

At just that moment, Coach Lin walked into the training room. He smiled faintly and said, “We'll be off tonight, everyone take a good rest. Let's go out to eat together. We'll get something good.”

Everyone cheered to celebrate their day off.

Nearly everyone knew why they were off that night. Only Ye Shaoyang remained in the dark.

At six that evening, everyone trooped out to a classy restaurant nearby. Tang Can had reserved a private room for them in advance.

As soon as Ye Shaoyang reached the VIP room on the third floor and pushed the door open, a sudden bang of celebratory party poppers rang out. Countless scraps of rainbow confetti flew through the air, drifting down onto Ye Shaoyang's head.

Ye Shaoyang was silent.

What was happening? Had he mistakenly entered the wrong room and stumbled upon a wedding reception?

“Happy birthday, Shaoyang!”

“Yang-ge, happy birthday!”

Ye Shaoyang remained frozen.

Damn, with all this fanfare… were you guys planning to give me a surprise or a fright?

After a moment, he hesitantly scratched his head. “Today is my birthday?”