The Lion King 🦁

Depuis le début

"Idiot...put me down." I mumbled glaring at him but he's deaf ear to my words.

"Nope you're taking the charge today because I missed you." He mumbled with a smirk and I screamed saying,"Aren't you jet lagged ??"

"Nope..... I'm all good." He said and threw me on to the bed.

"Woah." I squealed in joy while he locked the door. I stood up on the bed and said,"Can you not throw me here again ? I loved the way this felt so bouncy."

He held me and jumped over the bed along with me. We both laughed to which he said,"You're such a kid bub." I smiled but then smirked and whispered in his ear saying,"Let me show you how much of an adult I can be."

"Woooo..... today's session will be rated then." He mumbled against my lips and I hummed. Soon our lips found each other and we began kissing madly. After a long session of smooching and nipping, I got out of breath and pulled apart but crawled up to his lap and smothered his neck with wet kisses.

My hands worked on the buttons of his white shirt and I mumbled,"You stink..... let's take a shower together "

He stared at me with a smirk and I winked to which he chuckled & asked,"Only shower no funny business."

"Hehe, I told you there would be rated business." I said while blushing and discarded the shirt from his shoulders. He groaned as I tugged at his hair and bit him on his nape.

"You'll be the death of me....bub." He mumbled and stood up while holding me, then started running towards the bathroom and I giggled saying,"You're such an idiot."

"We have to pick him, keep that in mind." I whispered and he nodded saying,"Yeah yeah." Moron !!

As we two stood under the shower our lips melded with each other's while bodies convulsed against one another. The details are not for innocent minds like you guys.

...........

"Damn, he is looking so cute." Adii mumbled watching Sameer's oral test's recording.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I wove you still and you know I alwaz will." I heard his baby voice. This was when the teacher asked him to speak up about alphabets. He's very smart and witty like Adii.

"What does your father do?....Sameer." The teacher cooed at him in the video and he answered,"He woves momma." I smiled listening to this.

"He woves momma." Adi mimicked and further added,"That's true tho." He laughed looking at the video. Sameer had answered all the questions in a quirky way and his teachers were in awe of him.

"Wait here, while I get him." I mumbled and he nodded as we reached Sammy's playschool.

I got down from the car and walked inside the school while greeting his teachers. We recently joined him here because of his stupendous speech skills and he captures things very well. On day one I was the one who cried like a baby while he went inside after consoling me. He comes to school 3 days a week and the rest of the days either with me or Adii or else he spends time with mom and dad. I walked towards the garden because he's always there with the rabbits and his favourite teacher Ms Yashi.

I saw Ms Yashi and she smiled at me then took me towards my boy. He's feeding the rabbits as usual. He calls them bun bun.

"Yoo bun bun...fill your tummy with mummy's yummy." He mumbled giving the crumbles of cookies to them. He giggled as the one rabbit tickled his palm. A small smile crept on my lips. I love him so much. My buttercup!!