#99

-------No One's Pov------

Law hug Luffy, so Luffy could not see a thing, "E-Everyone! Go back! This place is dangerous!!!!" Shachi commander as everyone run as they could, as well as Jean who walk towards Corazon.

"Corazon-Sama.. this is.."

"I know, I just see it with my own eyes. He tried to point at someone and tried to tell us something. I don't know where he was pointing at.. but.. there is definitely someone here, just now."

Corazon could not even explain what happened.

Everybody was left confused and yet happy.

"Dad.. what do you think you saw just now? Is it an accident? Or a suicide?"

Corazon clenched slightly, he doesn't know how to answer that.

Luffy hugged Law tightly, trembling what he saw, everything's gone crazy. "T-Torao.. this is.. t-this is worse than last time.. I know Torao d-didn't plan all of this.. I know.." Luffy hugs the Law so tight, Law carries Luffy in his arms in bridal. "Shh.. Nothing's gonna happen to us now. Your dear, Fiancé is here." Law kissed his forehead.

"Law, it's better to put Luffy back in the car. Let's all go back home and talk about this. I'm sure, we can't let this slide, making it a pure coincidence. I don't think this is a coincidence anymore."

Corazon says Law remained quiet, "I know." Law walked away, Ikkaku hurriedly opened the car door for them, Law noticed she was slightly trembling. He didn't care as he went inside, Ikkaku smiled and closed the door.

"Corazon-Sama.. is.. there is someone up there in a building who could roll out all the metal rods?" She asked, "I don't think so." Corazon wasn't exactly sure if his answer was correct or not.

"Corazon-Sama.. is this just an accident again?"

Penguin, Jean, Shachi, Bepo and Ikkaku look at him. Corazon just walked away, "Accident.. is this really an accident?" He muttered as he went inside the car, everybody got worried.

As they all went home, they decided to forget every single scene that happened.

Decided to not remember it.

At midnight, Corazon, Law, Ikkaku, Bepo, Jean, Penguin and Shachi are in one living room. Luffy was comfortably sleeping at Law's bed.

Back in the living room.

Jean was awfully quiet and threw the pictures on the table.

"Here. Some of my assistants took a picture of what happened and also a slight video, but the video got cracked in an instant and I don't know why or how it cracked.

Jean connected the video to the huge screen TV.

The man did try to point at someone, and it suddenly stopped, they saw his lips move and tried to say something. Then the video quickly ended. Ikkaku look at the pictures.

"Corazon-Sama, Boss, take a look at this."

They both look at Ikkaku, everybody did. In the picture, his finger was pointing at someone, since there were too many people, Corazon and Law can't guess who he was pointing at.

"Boss.. is there someone who has been with us?"

Law looked at Bepo who got a worried and terrified look, "No, I don't think so. That's impossible, if there's a person helping us, why can't he show himself." Law says, it was very ridiculous. "The good point is.. someone is helping us. However, the bad one.. is why the person kept hiding himself. Suicides appear this month, then accidents. The person who is always near us, who deceives us, who fools us always dies this Month. This month, like two months ago." Corazon starts to say it all.