#28

-------No One's Pov------

The next day afternoon, Law was at the meeting in his Mansion, because he has his own huge office with chairs and tables and more.

Meanwhile outside.

Luffy was already inside, in the right path, headed to his mansion. He first run around to the garden and went inside.

"Torao!!"

No one answer.

"He's at the meeting."

Luffy turned around and it was Penguin. "Really? Where is his room then? I wanna go to his meeting, he said he'll help me first!" Luffy starts to whine, he denies it, Law said it in the first place, that means Luffy is making the right reason, a correct and honest one. Penguin sweatdrop, he knows that Luffy can be a little stubborn.

"Come with me." Penguin said as Luffy starts to follow him.

A few minutes later, they made it.

It was a big huge door, Penguin opened it a little, Luffy took a peek. "I told you, Law is busy right now so maybe after the meeting." Penguin kindly said, testing his own patience. "Don't wanna." Luffy said. It cracks Penguin.

'Why the heck is he so stubborn??'

Inside the room.

Law was indeed bored, so bored at the meeting. Meeting out of nowhere, who's who, or that or where. Law can't even open his eyes, he prefers sleeping, then he hears someone.

The door just burst open.

"TORAO!!"

'What the.. what the heck is he doing here!? Doesn't he know I'm at the meeting!? This idiot!!' Law deeply thought, the people at the meeting were shocked. "Can I wait for Torao here!? You just told me yesterday you'll help me with my project!!" Luffy slightly whines so childishly.

Penguin facepalm of how embarrassing it was.

"Fine, close the door." Law said, Penguin nod his head as the other guard as well. They both close the door and Luffy sits down beside Law.

"Be quiet."

"Okay! Nishishi!!~"

The meeting continues.

The meeting went on, although, it was getting distracted by Luffy who was playing with a pen. They can tell how bored he was, Luffy starts to draw into an empty paper. Kept drawing, it was a bit annoying because of how Luffy plays the pen.

It was interrupting the whole meeting because of the small noise that Luffy was just making. While Law, well, he already got used to his annoyance so he wasn't annoyed that much. Luffy was annoying as ever and Law knows that.

That's when someone is with Luffy, they need to be calm, compose and patient at the same time. Because if that someone is always a very bad temper, they literally can't get along with Luffy.

Law got used to his annoying tactics, whines, and noisy and clumsy things. He got used to it, most likely, he seems more relaxed. Because Luffy was now with him, beside him. Law side-glance at Luffy. Luffy looks at him and smiles warmly and shows Law his drawing even if it's ugly.

Fish with legs, ugly skeleton with a Straw Hat, or some other weird drawings that Luffy made. Luffy was smiling and continued to draw again like he was a little boy at school. "Tch.." One person at the meeting suddenly stood up.