#50

-------No One's Pov------

The next day, it was morning.

Luffy was sleeping on top of Law, sleeping, snoring so loud, that it made Law somewhat difficult to sleep. Law slowly laid Luffy down the mattress.

He looked at the time, he was also naked, he rubbed both of his eyes. He yawn. He got out of bed and put some robes on. Law decided to leave his fluffy hat beside Luffy. He watches how Luffy hugs his fluffy hat. His eyes landed on Luffy's Straw Hat. Thinking about who gave the Straw Hat.

Someone knocked on the door, Law completely put some robe and walked towards the door, and opened it. It was Bepo, "Boss! Good Morning!! Will you take the Private Plane? Penguin is already packed!" Bepo says with a smile.

Law crossed his arms, 'I forgot, I decided to take him with me.' it was his final decision. He doesn't want Penguin spent with Luffy for a whole week, when he is gone. Something might've happened between them.

"He and I will be going to the airport. I'll just take a quick bath, if Mugiwara-ya woke up, tell him I already left. It would be a pain, if he saw me leaving. He'll just plead for me not to go." Law knows exactly how stubborn Luffy was.

Bepo nodded.

•|•|•

Hours have passed by.

At the airport.

Law has his own private plane, with Penguin. Shachi was there, carrying Law's luggage. Law went ahead first at the private plane. While Shachi and Penguin have a small talk and joke.

"Ooh! I guess we're leaving!!~" Penguin says with a smile, Shachi nodded his head and also smiled, despite the fact that Shachi's smile suddenly faded when Penguin was slowly leaving him. Shachi stayed quiet and called him.

"Penguin."

Penguin stopped walking when Shachi called him, he thought Shachi would make a joke, but Shachi was serious.

"Be.. careful."

Penguin didn't say a word, he turned around and smiled. "With the Boss?" Shachi froze from the spot, and yet he nodded. "Why would I?" Shachi grits his teeth out of annoyance that Penguin doesn't even listen to him.

"I'm worried about you! Idiot!! Are you really just going that far for someone you really like!? You might end up dead, you know!? For fucking sake, at least tell the---"

"Shachi."

Shachi flinched when he met Penguin's eyes, Penguin only smiled.

"I don't think Boss.. will hurt me. And if he did, then that's the end. Someone I like? I did.. have.. quite messed up, fucked up feelings. However, I don't plan on stealing from someone that isn't mine. He only belongs to the Boss."

Penguin's only words as he started to walk away, "Shachi, don't forget, we're friends.. Right?" his only question as he left.

Shachi just felt so worried, about Penguin, being with Law. It just doesn't feel right. It's because of one person, one person that they can't even share.

After another few hours.

The private plane starts to move and flies away. Shachi watches the plane go, far, far, away. He watches the plane left. He sigh. He never thought, Penguin had the guts to agree to come with Law.