#20

--------No One's Pov------

While eating dinner, Shachi was sweating in bullets, like his sweats were like a waterfall. Bepo sweatdrop, Ikkaku fakely coughs.

The way Law glared at him was like a dagger piercing through him. Those eyes of madness and coldness, like itching to kill Shachi, Shachi knew that, that's why he tried to avoid Law's deadly gaze at him.

Luffy was eating normally, Law watched him eat with all his might.

He saw his smile, "Bepo-ya, drive him back home." Law commanded, Bepo nod his head. Luffy was confused if they were all his servants or friends.

After a few minutes.

Luffy left, Law watched him on the window in his room. His windows were all majestic, Law watching the car leave.

He disappointedly sigh, he was so desperate, and that desperation led him to this.

Law grabbed his gun on his cabinet and fully reloaded it with some bullets. He put it on the table, he went to his bed, and lay back down. This will be the first time that he'll probably sleep, he decided to try and sleep for now, to forget what happened between him and Luffy tonight. Even though he will literally not forget about it.

The body that he touches, the lips that he tastes, the scent from Luffy that feels nice and lovely.

Law slowly closed his and fell into a deep sleep.

~ ~ ~

Law was entirely sleeping the whole night, then he was startled when he heard a noise in the bathroom. "What the fuck was that..?" He mumbled softly on his breath, he sat up, he saw the lights were open. He rubs his eyes softly.

Then he heard a soft rustle.

"Torao!!! Nishishishi!!"

"Wait.. that voice.. is---"

He was cut off when Luffy came out of the bathroom with only a robe.

"I thought you went home?"

Law clearly remembered that he went home, Law was confused but part of him was happy that something lit up. 'What the heck is going on? He came back? Did he sneak in?? He's not that smart enough to sneak in here.'  Then he suddenly remembered Luffy's words earlier, that maybe next time, something surprising will happen.

Law was gonna say something when Luffy climb up to his bed, this wasn't weird, but Law was still confused of how did he fucking get in. Some puzzled run through his head all over. He was utterly confused.

He's here now, Law stiffened when Luffy sat on his lap and leaned closely to him.

"I thought Law wanted to touch me earlier.."

Law's fingers slowly clench at the bed, he indeed wants to touch him so badly. Law's eyes slowly widened from astonishment, when Luffy grab his hand and put it on his neck. 'What is he.. isn't he aware of what is he doing?...' Law is also somewhat like the way Luffy acts right now.

"Touch me, Law."

Law gulped, he saw how Luffy slid his hand down on Luffy's body, it was getting hotter and hotter. Oh fuck, he might lose himself.

He quickly pulled him at the back of Luffy's head, and kissed him roughly and wildly, Luffy kissed back with that wild kiss, and their tongue played with each other. Luffy backs up a little. Their saliva was so connected and so erotic, so lewdly, and so good.