#37

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy felt somewhat safe, he doesn't know why as he looked around. His body tells him to calm down, Luffy saw the guards were standing normal, the police guards and all, as he still felt safe.

More safely at least, well, he ignores it because he can protect himself anyway.

At the store.

"I-I'M SORRY..!! P-PLEASE FORGIVE US!!!"

They were kneeling and bowing their heads on the flood, even the owner of the store felt ashamed of what one of her assistants had done Law who was sitting on the couch. Law sighed.

"I guess you guys know who started it."

"It was her! Please don't drag our store into this!!"

Law looks at the woman who tried to seduce him, 'She started it?' Law looked at her, as the assistant stood up, "I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me!! You see!---" she was cut off by Law's sharp words.

"Fire her. Make sure if I come back to this store, her face is erased. If you guys don't, then I'll shut down this entire store."

"Y-YES!!"

"W-W-WHAT!? NO! THIS IS MY ONLY JOB!!"

"YOUR FIRED!! I'VE WARNED YOU EARLIER!!"

As they started an argument which made Law annoyed more. Law stands up, two guards went inside the store. "That woman, she's fired. Take her away. Make sure I don't see her disgusting face." Law said as he walked away, the guards nodded.

"Yes, Boss."

In a soft whisper.

Law walks away.

In Luffy's situation who was bored and picking his nose, waiting for Law. Some advertisers start to approach every person who walks around that small store.

Luffy gets curious and decides to check it. While picking his nose and putting his finger down, to stop picking for his nose. He saw the advertisers in different people, trying to convince every person to visit their store as they gave them a sample rose with a perfume in it

Then one advertiser word under that store, the man smiles and gives him a rise. Just one rose, he smells it and the scent was so good. "This smells nice!! Can I have it!? I wanna have it!!" Luffy said with a bright smile.

The advertiser, smiled as he nodded. "Yes, sir. It's actually free. It's our job to spread the good ideas and merch in this store!" He says as Luffy smiles brightly. "We also sell new things, like roses like these I gave you! If you are interested, you may visit and we will appreciate welcoming you!" He said with a smile, Luffy's eyes sparkly and really loved the smell of the rose.

"Thanks!! I kinda love this!!"

As they both chuckle.

"Your one cheerful guy!"

"I am? Maybe I am! Nishishi! Well, this rose is mine now!!"

Back to Law.

Who was searching for Luffy, that's when he saw Luffy. However his footsteps stop when a man talks to Luffy, and it makes Luffy chuckled and smiles so sweetly and softly.

Luffy was also holding a rose, and the man gave another rose for Luffy which Luffy hugged all three colors of the rose.

"This smells so good!! Maybe I can have these three!!"