#48

-------No One's Pov------

Penguin instantly, realized what he was doing, he never felt like this before as he clenched his jaw and pushed Luffy away by grabbing both Luffy's shoulders that startled Luffy.

'This is wrong!.. I can't fucking take this..!!!'

Even though, it made his heart race.

His friend came up first.

Not knowing, outside the park.

Someone was watching them.

She was too stunned to speak, her eyes widened, never thought of seeing this. One of Law's friends. That surprised me a lot.

'P-Penguin..? Luffy?..'

Back to Penguin and Luffy's situation.

Penguin hurriedly stood up, "Sorry, I.. Uhh, I got a little overwhelmed.." he rubbed his nape. Luffy stayed silent, "You love Law right?" Penguin asked, even though his voice slightly trembled from the question.

Luffy stayed quiet and rubbed his arm slightly.

"I do.. I just want to comfort you.. I just---"

"Then, this is not how you comfort someone. Luffy. You need to go to Law. If you want comfort, it's not always me. That you needed. Right now.. Your.." Penguin clench his jaw a little, "Fuck.. how can I even fucking say it...." he muttered, face palm to himself. Covering his lower face.

"Right now, you need Law instead of me."

Luffy slowly nodded his head.

"Mm.. I'm sorry."

Then they saw a taxi arriving. Penguin quickly called it, for Luffy. "You need to go, I have my motorcycle here so.." Penguin looks at him and Luffy looks back. Luffy just went straight to the taxi car and went inside.

"Penguin.."

Penguin was going to close the door, when he heard Luffy just called him, that made him look at him.

"I'm.. sorry."

Silence has driven them, Penguin didn't speak a word, didn't say what he has to say. "It's fine.." He softly mumbles and closes the door of the taxi car. The taxi starts to drive away.

It was quiet, as he put his helmet on.

Then someone called him which made his eyes widened and shocked to hear that voice again, a voice of a woman. He knew he was.

"I'm surprised.. That you know my beloved very well, Penguin."

His eyes widened and took off his helmet, he looked at her.

"Mind if we talk?"

Penguin only bowed his head as a sign of respect to her. He has a sweat on his cheek and looks up to her.

'Beloved?.. Is he.. talking about Luffy?'

Not knowing, she was really here.

The most beautiful woman, is standing in front of him. With a smirk on her lips.

It was indeed somewhat scary to look at her.

Because of her dangerous beauty.

Men fell for her head over heels.

And right after that, she assasinated them, one by one.