#40

-------No One's Pov------

It was afternoon, and they were eating lunch. Corazon was sulking, he really needs to see the guy that Law was deeply in love with. "Stop, sulking! You're not a kid anymore! Dad!!" Law irked, "Oh!! C'mon!!! I wanna see your future bride!!" Corazon said impatiently. "What do you mean future bride!? I'm not even proposing yet!!" Law was a little bit embarrassed by what Corazon just said.

In the kitchen, Penguin was helping Ikkaku cook their lunch. Bepo and Shachi were in the library, cleaning and replacing some new books.

Then they heard the doorbell kept ringing and ringing over and over again. Ikkaku felt annoyed. "Can you check that out??" Ikkaku says with an annoyed look in her eyes. Then they heard a voice.

"For god sake! Can someone open the gates! My ears are gonna bleed!!"

Corazon says, Ikkaku serves the plates to the table in the dining room, Penguin helps her. "Check the gates, it's annoying that someone kept ringing all over again." Law commanded, "Yes, Boss." Penguin stretch and exited the dining room.

He rubbed his nape, it kept ringing. As he hurriedly exited the mansion and headed to the gates, then he stopped who came.

"Penguin, let me in!" Luffy whines, it was Luffy who came. "Oh! Right!!" He opened the gates.

Luffy and Penguin look at each other.

"You.. came, never thought it would be sooner.."

Luffy just avoided Penguin's soft gaze as Penguin rubbed his nape, quite nervous to speak up a bit.

In the dining room, Corazon was finished eating as he stood up. "Where are you going?" Law asked, "Gonna walk around the hallways, I wanna check some few other empty rooms." Corazon said with a smile as he exited the dining room, walking to the empty hallways.

That's when he stops when his eyes slowly glances at the window. He walks forward to the window as his eyes glance down at someone across the window. 'Penguin?.. Who's that?' Corazon curiously thought.

Now Corazon suddenly remembered that Shachi mentioned the name "Luffy". Corazon blinked a few times as he saw Ikkaku was walking on the hallways.

"Hey."

"Hm??"

"Does Luffy wear a Straw Hat?"

"Yep, he always does! He's very friendly if you hang out with him!"

Ikkaku smiles and walks away leaving Corazon alone. Corazon stared at the guy, his eyes suddenly sparkled of how cute Luffy was in person. 'S-SO ADORABLE!! H-HE HAS SUCH CHILDISH CUTE FACE!!!' Corazon felt like his heart was shut down as he was so proud of Law falling in love with someone as cute as him.

Corazon starts to smile, then it suddenly fades for a moment when he sees he was with Penguin.

'Penguin??' Corazon's curiosity got so much higher as he watch them. They were both so close, even Luffy suddenly grab his wrist. Then his eyes landed on Penguin who turned around to face Luffy and walk closer.

They were so close that Corazon can see it across the window. As he called Ikkaku again who he saw again, Ikkaku has a full of laundry in her hands.

"What is it?"

"Is Penguin and Luffy.. very close? Like Bestfriends?"

"Well, all of us are Luffy's friends. I'm not exactly sure what your talking about, but when your with Luffy, you'll feel like your his bestfriend!!" Ikkaku giggles and starts to hummed softly and walk away again.