#14

-------No One's Pov------

"Mugiwara-ya!!"

"Look! He's a Doctor!! Tora---"

Luffy was suddenly cut off when Law grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to him by his own force. Luffy suddenly bumps into him, "Ow! Torao! What the heck is wrong with you!?" Luffy said angrily. He was furious, he was having a good time talking and talking.

Law's grip got tighter, "What's wrong!? Why are you mad!?" Luffy kept asking but Law was just looking at him. The guy's eyes widened, the man in front of him was goddamn handsome. 'Is he a celebrity or something!? A model!?' He thought, now he thought about it.

The man was gonna give something to Luffy, Luffy was gonna accept it, although Law caught his wrist at speed.

"Woah!.. What's--- ARGH!!! LET GO!!!"

Law was aiming to break his wrist, his bones. In a very tight grip, his hands felt like an iron, or something like a different kind of strength that he has. It made the man kneel, screaming in pain, he was literally going to break it.

"IT HURTS!!! FUCKING STOP!!!"

The people suddenly back away from them and walk away without a care, while the others watch.

"TORAO STOP!!!"

Law looks down at Luffy, 'It was your fault in the first place.' Law coldly thought as he let go of him. The man was so terrified, he saw a big huge purple dark bruise around his wrist, like his bones are just going to break just now. 'Fucking dirty insect.' Law looks down at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Nothing."

Law coldly responds, "And you." Law looks at Luffy.  "What!?" Luffy looks at him in anger.

"What are you two doing in public!? You and him are---"

"He and I what!? I was removing the dirt in his eyes!!!" Luffy showed the small piece of dirt, Law's eyes widened. "A... Dirt..? You.. and him.. were.. not.." Law's words started to disappear. Out of nowhere, he was only blank. He started to sweat. He'd just hurt someone he shouldn't. It was a mistake.

Luffy helped the man stand up, "I'm sorry about him!!" Luffy apologize. "Treat him Torao!! It's your fault!!" Luffy angrily said, commanding Law to treat him. Law clicked his tongue.

"What about that paper he is giving you!? Your fucking number! A stranger you don't even know!"

"What? What the hell are you talking about!!?" The man stood up and showed him the paper, "It's a ticket!! A ticket that you can scratch that if you win, you will have free food and buy all the things here in the store!!! It's a goddamn prize!!" The man said in full anger.

It was suddenly quiet.

Just quiet.

Law's face softly reddened how embarrassment he'd just think just now. Luffy's jaw fully drops. "FREE FOOD!? TORAO!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" Luffy felt like he was going to cry.

"I.. I'll just.." Law groans, this was his fault. "I'll.. Treat that wound of yours and Mugiwara-ya.. I'll just treat you with free food.. for dinner tonight, as an apology." Law said and was defeated. "Treat me!?!?" He rages, "I'm a Doctor." Law said.