#60

---------No One's Pov------

Evening came.

Corazon and Law only watch Shanks, Luffy and their friends celebrate and eat all the food that's been laying on the table. With several laughs, making Law stay utterly silent, doesn't know what to say in this kind of situation.

"I was a bit late, I'm sorry for making you impatient." Shanks says as his eyes only landed on Law on the spot.

{ The "Red Hair" Shanks }

Law just felt his gaze as Shanks walks away

Law just felt his gaze as Shanks walks away. "Let's talk later." Shanks only words that he left.

Everybody has already introduced themselves to Corazon and Law cheerfully. It was a very funny introduction.

The way Shanks also acted was childish as Luffy, now he knows where Luffy gets so childish. It's because of Shanks, making fun of him, and more. Luffy is also having fun, singing with Shanks. Corazon and Law don't know how to build a conversation.

Law stood up, "Where are you going?" Corazon asked, "Somewhere." Law says as he walks away, bringing a whiskey with him. Corazon sighs and leans the couch.

Law went to the balcony and watched the waterfalls, the old boats from the ground and the river. Law wants to be alone, as he got curious and exited the balcony, he decided to have a tour on the Mansion himself, up to the floor, after floor, after floor. Until the highest.

After a few hours.

It quieted, Law looked around, he came back to the living room and Luffy was gone but Corazon was sleeping so deeply, snoring out loud. 'Where's Mugiwara-ya?' Law look around. "Are you looking for Luffy?" Law turned around that it was Shanks, carrying Luffy in his one arm. Law's eyes glance at his left arm. It was cut off, there's no other arm.

Luffy was sleeping so peacefully, snoring, so loudly, but Shanks doesn't mind it. As Shanks starts to walk away and Law followed. "I can carry him." Law simply says, "No, no. You're our guest." Shanks chuckled as they went to the highest floor where they used the elevator. Servants bow to Law and Shanks.

The room opened, Law glanced at the other room, "Whose room is this?" Law kindly asked. "To be honest, I made this room for Luffy and Uta whenever they want to visit. Uta didn't last long." Shanks says and opens the door, Luffy's room. Shanks glanced at the Straw Hat which he was glad that Luffy was really taking care of the Straw Hat very well.

Shanks placed Luffy in bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I heard a rumor, that you have a daughter, just coming from Mugiwara-ya's family." Law crossed his arms, stating the fact that Shanks did have a daughter. "I did. I adopted one but I.. she didn't last long and passed away. She was the best singer of all time and I was so proud of her. I wish I would've stayed with her a little more." Shanks smiles so warmly and looks at Luffy. Law didn't say a word. "What about Mugiwara-ya?" Law straightly questions, about Luffy's topic instead of his daughter.