#65

-------No One's Pov------

On this day, Law was changing some clothes, Luffy was waiting for him on the couch, watching TV.

Law finally arrives, finishes dressing himself. Luffy look at him and ask in a very soft tone. "Earlier.. about Penguin, are you guys not really fighting?" Luffy couldn't helo but ask that question out. "So? What about him?" Law crossed his arms, 'He's nothing but a mere insult some of the time..' Law thought.

"What I mean is.. aren't you getting a little bit greedy?"

Law stood there silent, Law didn't say a word and walked towards him, he caressed Luffy's cheek, and rubs Luffy's lips. "What's wrong with being greedy? It's none of my friend's business so---" Luffy slaps his hand away. "What's wrong with you? Is that how you look at Penguin? You look at the others!?" Luffy stood up from the sofa he was sitting on and walked away.

Law instantly grabbed his wrist to stop him from walking away. "What's wrong with you all of a sudden!?" Law starts to raise his voice, he sees Luffy's anger towards him for the first time, the disappointment, all over his face.

"What's wrong!? You're the one who is acting weird and wrong here!" Luffy says angrily and shakes his hand to make Law let go of him. Law couldn't say a word after hearing those words. "Me!? Now it's my fucking fault here!? I'm just trying to protect you!!" Law says out of control in this situation, "Protect me from what!? Protect me from others who like me Torao!? Torao!! I have so many friends and Penguin is one of them!! It feels like I was just forced earlier to come with you!!" Luffy explains everything. He couldn't help but feel disappointed at this point.

Law gritted his teeth, "TELL ME TORAO!! WHY CAN YOU BE SO----" Law suddenly gripped both of his shoulders tightly that Luffy winced in pain. He whimpered softly, from that grip. Law cuts instantly cut those words away.

"YOU WANT ME TO DAMN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!? YOUR ONLY MINE!! THAT'S THE FUCKING REASON! CAN'T YOU FUCKING GET IT WHAT I'M SAYING!!?? YOUR ONLY MINE AND I CAN'T LET YOU BE TAKEN AWAY!!! YOUR MINE!! UNDERSTAND!!?"

'And.. if I saw you with someone, if I saw you with someone other than me.. I can't take it..'

"Torao.. your..." Luffy instantly pushed him away because he was hurting him. As Luffy finally roared back of anger. Luffy put his palm at his chest and said the words that made Law don't say anything.

"TORAO!! I AM NOT GONNA BE DAMN TAKEN!! I'M YOURS!! I AM FULLY YOURS!! HOW CAN'T YOU AND WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!? I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE BUT YOU!!!"

Luffy gritted his teeth, "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!! MY BODY IS YOURS!! MY LIPS!! MY FACE! EVERYTHING!! MY HAND!! EVERYTHING IS YOURS!! I'M ALL YOURS!! CAN'T YOU TRUST ME!?!? IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO TRUST ME!? I'M NOT GONNA BE TAKEN AWAY!! MY HEART IS ALSO YOURS!! MY LOVE IS YOURS!! IS THERE SOMETHING YOU STILL WANT FROM ME!?!? IS IT!?" Luffy finally exploded everything he wanted to say. He's been noticing Law's greedy actions right now, those eyes of greed, eyes of a Devil.

"Just damn tell me I promise I----..." Law finally cut  him off by suddenly pulling him by his wrist and kissed him. It was the words that Law wanted to hear so fucking badly. Luffy couldn't move an inch by that kiss, the kiss got deeper, that Luffy was just stepping back and Law kept kissing him, oulling him closer by his slender waist.

"Mm!!---" The kiss accidentally broke when Luffy fell on the sofa. Law pinned him down and gritted his teeth.

"What you said about everything is correct!! Your only mine and---"