#86

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy was snoring. Law was getting hard to breath since Luffy's foot was exactly on top of his face. Law was the first who woke up when he felt a soft punch on his cheek. Law sits up and yawns. He sleeps very comfortably when he is with Luffy.

Luffy also wakes up, he yawns, "Torao.." he called and hugged Law's arm. "Let's go shopping, I want to buy an outfit for the Prom. Can you come with me? I forgot to buy one when we were in the mall, can Torao choose an outfit for me? Torao is sometimes getting mad about what I wear. Maybe this time, Torao can choose my outfit for the Prom." Luffy smiled at Law, he was slightly sleepy. Law would think about it for a moment, 'I'll be quite busy but..' Law stares at Luffy for a moment and Luffy looks back at him. Luffy tilts his head.

"Sure, if I'm free. Maybe Dad can also come with us." Law says, involving Corazon to go with them, if Corazon disagrees with them, then Law respects his decision. Law got a kiss from the cheek that was unexpected. He likes it though.

"Will Torao come with me to the Mall today? For choosing an outfit that Torao wants? I promise I won't complain!~ Nishishishi!!~"

"I'll go."

"That's great!!"

Law got another kiss from Luffy, it hit the spot directly on his cheek, "Then! I should---" Luffy got grab by Law in his wrist, it startled him. "What's your problem? I need to change my pajama outfit." Luffy says, Law was thinking what to say. Just to get another kiss from him, Law lean, Luffy sweatdrop, blinking a few times, thinking what was wrong with his Fiancé.

"I.. Your.. lovely in every way. Your love, every outfit suits you, I will also pay for it."

Luffy stares at him for a while, and doesn't know what he should respond about. He wasn't even dressed yet.

And Luffy find it actually weird of him, complimenting him out of nowhere.

Well, at least Law compliments him in a good way.

"Uh.. Thanks?"

Luffy shook off Law's wrist and jumped off the bed, leaving Law without a kiss from him. Law clicked his tongue, 'That's damn irritating. I should think of a better sentence.' Law got a little bit disappointed.

After a few minutes, Law also finished taking a shower.

Law glanced at Luffy who was standing in the mirror getting dressed well for shopping, his eyes landed on Luffy who was still shirtless and going to put some shirt on. Law also starts to put on some clothes, "I'll be waiting for Torao outside!!" Luffy rushed out first and Law nodded his head.

'I guess this will be a busy day for me.' Law deeply thought and managed to put some clothes on.

•|•|•

Corazon who was watering the flowers in the Garden.

He heard Luffy rush towards him with a kind smile, "How's going with my son?" Corazon asked with a smile, "He's been pretty lazy lately. Torao and I will go shopping together today! For the Prom!! And he says he'll be going with me
today!~ Nishishishi!!~" Luffy chuckles.

Corazon's eyes sparkle, "That's lovely! Like a Date!  I guess Law indeed has such an interesting and loving Fiancé as you, young man. Law sometimes is stubborn but get on with it. He is always lazy, you know?" Corazon continues to water the flowers.