#98

-------No One's Pov------

During the entire night, they spent hours, until it was 3:30 Am, in the morning.

Thrust after thrust, pleasures, sweat, and moans just spread in the whole entire room

Luffy keeps sobbing, he felt he was being wrecked into pieces. Law has already been  released as a semen so many times, inside Luffy, which made Luffy so full, that it drips outside him, his thighs were messed up, very wet. Luffy also released a bunch of semen. They were both so sweaty and so smelly due to the hardcore Law giving him all the pleasure Luffy could have.

Law was on top of Luffy and Luffy was underneath him, getting pinned down as his trembling, sore, legs wrapping around his waist.

He can't speak anymore, just moans and sobs coming from Luffy, "T-Time.. o-o-out.. I-I.. ah! Ahh!! Ah! Ah!!!.. j-just t-t-time out!.. ah!!~" he tried to stop Law for a moment, he needed to have time to breathe freely.

Law stared down at Luffy, who only smirked, his face was also red like he was a drunk man, Law lick his neck.

After a few minutes.

Law has no other choice but to rip Luffy's sexy suit torn into pieces, to get Luffy fully naked. Since the suit was so wet and dirty.

Law released it again as he pulled out, Luffy finally had enough to breath, as he pant as heavily as ever, the same way as Law, they were both so tired, mostly Luffy in his situation right now.

"Luffy-ya.. hahhh.. hah.."

Law kissed his sweet lips, Luffy didn't have time to kiss back when he passed out, in the middle of nowhere.

He passed out.

Law got out of bed and carried Luffy in bridal, he went to the bathroom, to clean themselves up, Law stared at Luffy who was deeply asleep, like he was unconscious.

'What time is it now?'

After a bath in a few minutes, Law looked at the bedsheets, it was very dirty, so he first lay Luffy on the couch and cleaned the bed, he was wearing a black robe as well as Luffy. He wrapped him in some soft robe, and changed the bedsheets and all, after that, he put Luffy back to bed.

He removed the robe, to see Luffy's naked body, and threw the robe. Law stared down at Luffy and covered him with some blankets.

"Hah.." He heavily sighs, as he grabs a cigarette and starts to smoke, lighting up the edge as he blows some smoke, escaping from his lips. He walked to the balcony, 'What time is it??' Law looks at the small clock.

'3:30 Am, so we've been doing it for more than 6 hours now.'

Law thought, he goes back inside and looks at Luffy who was finally and peacefully asleep, his lips are so swallowen, his body is full of marks and hickeys. His face was a little bit sleepless, he could fully see how tired he was.

He just watched him, until Luffy started to move slightly, Law went to bed and removed the robe, he lay beside him.

Covering themselves with a blanket.

"Torao.."

"What?" Law was smoking, as he just finished smoking and threw it on the small trashcan he had in his room.