#87

-------No One's Pov------

About the Prom, in school, everyone was so excited. The school is perfectly fixed with every construction again.

As where the Prom is placed.

After a week.

It was morning, Luffy was sleeping on top of Law. Law woke up first and Luffy also woke up when Law slightly moved, causing him to wake up in the middle of the morning. "Torao?.. Morning.." Luffy rubs his eyes softly, "Morning, did you sleep well?" Law kindly asks him, Luffy softly nods. "Torao's chest is like a pillow so I'm comfortable with it.. Nishishishi.." Luffy was still sleepy.

Luffy was only wearing Law's black T-shirt, it was very oversized. When it reached his thigh, Luffy was only wearing underwear underneath that big oversized shirt. Law touches his thighs, as Luffy slowly leans to him and kisses his nose.

"What about Torao? Did Torao have a good sleep?" Luffy sleepily asked, "I did." Law gives him a nice response and wraps his mascular arms around Luffy's small waist and twists around, now Luffy is underneath him, tackling him as Law starts to cuddle him and give him some sweet kisses on the neck.

"Torao, stop..! It tickles! Ahaha!!

Luffy starts to laugh softly.  Law loves to hear such a sweet laughter coming from his sweet and loving Fiancé.

"About the Prom.. Mugiwara-ya, what's your plan?"

"Well.. I don't know if I can invite other people but maybe I can, since you became a Professor a long time ago." Luffy starts to ruffle Law's hair, and his other hand rubs his golden earrings. "I suggest you go with me instead. I think Torao also wants to party, at least be a little bit more sociable. Torao is always cruel and mean, why don't you learn about kindness? So Torao won't say bad and mean things to me anymore? Sometimes Torao is very meanie even his actions are a big meanie." Luffy slightly describes Law, 'He doesn't have to say all of that.' Law fakely coughs and kisses Luffy's cheek.

"Does that mean you hate me?"

"Why would I? Torao is already weird, and cruel and a big meanie and I got over it anyway. I still love Torao."

'I shouldn't have fucking damn ask him a question.'

Law regrets asking that question just because of Luffy's pure honesty. "Torao, if we come to the Prom together, tonight.." Luffy leaned back to a big pillow on the back, while Law was resting his chin on Luffy's chest and Luffy's legs were resting on both of his broad shoulders. Law kisses his thigh. Luffy got Law's attention when Luffy was telling him something. As Luffy repeated the exact sentence.

"Torao, if we come to the Prom together, tonight.."

Law looks up to Luffy as Law rests his chin to Luffy's chest. He tilted his head on the side. Luffy caresses his cheek and lifts Law's chin up.

"Will Torao don't do the same thing when we were back then? At the same party? I will be disappointed like last time when you're drunk and you sleep with that woman.. For now at the Prom tonight, I want Torao to stay by my side all the time. Will Torao listen to what I say? It would be rude and cruel now if you do that because right now, I'm Torao's Fiancé, I might.. not let it go that easy anymore. I just want Torao to stay with me at the whole big Prom party tonight, can Torao do that?"

Law looks at Luffy who just smiles at him. "Of course, I will listen.. of course. I don't want to happen again, I don't want my dear Fiancé to hate me." Law took his hand that has a diamond ring, and kissed the back of his hand.