#12

-------No One's Pov-------

In Luffy's home. It was still raining and the time was 7:30 pm in the evening.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?"

Law lit up his cigarette, "I know there faces, don't worry." Law blew the smoke that came out from his lips. He hold the cigarette between his fingers. He can tell Ace and Sabo's reaction would definitely define what "Anger" means.

Only Sabo who looks calm, however he can tell how he wanted to destroy them while Ace who is definitely going to explode out of anger. 'They really care for him.' Law thought.

"I search for their faces, they're just students that are in the same school as Mugiwara-ya. I just told you guys that he was bullied by them because you have the right to know." Law said, and continued to smoke.

"I'm sure you're not just gonna sit back down and let those kids do that again." Law simply added in his sentence, Ace gritted his teeth.

"Lead me to those kids! Right now!!"

"Ace! Calm down! We still don't know where they live and where they---"

Sabo was cut off when Law gave them a picture and some locations. "That's where they live. Good luck." Law stood up and was going to leave, "Wait." he stopped for a moment and turned his head to Sabo.

"Thank you.. for telling us. But will you help us?"

"Help? Calling the Police? Expelled them from the school?"

"No. Something more than that."

Law stares at Sabo and Ace.

"Alright."

•|•|•

The students that beat up Luffy, that night.

They disappear out of nowhere one by one. Without a trace.

At midnight, 5 letters were sent to every parent and the police. About bullying and about the bad and dangerous things they'd done. In that letter, it also concludes Luffy at the letter, that one student they'd almost killed.

It was their own writing as well.

•|•|•

It was evening and it was still a beautiful night that was peaceful.

Luffy seems peaceful, sleeping. Law was just sitting on the office-chair while his laptop was on. He was wearing his pajamas. But Law's pajama long-sleeve polo shirt was half buttoned, it was showing his full chest.

He sighed softly, he knows those brothers are really not gonna let them free. Law was also planning to help, although, he just didn't continue it. He prefers staying with Luffy right now.

He put his glasses on. And focused on what he needs to focus on right now.

In Ace and Sabo's situation right now. Located in the old building from the old town that no one lives to that town.

Ace kept punching and punching his face, that blood splattered everywhere. His anger was so immense right now.

Sabo just sits on the old chair and crosses his legs and arms. He coldly glanced at the students who were pretty beaten up by Ace. Sabo just smiles, "Our little brother won't be happy if you're covered in blood." Sabo said, he took off his gloves. "Rather, he'll be mad at us." Sabo added a soft smile. The students plead at Sabo, Sabo just gives them his devilish look in his eyes.