#94

-------No One's Pov------

Brook was having tea with Corazon, bith of them feel comfortable talking to each other in the garden.

In the room.

After a while, Luffy put on some clothes and Law's shirt. That reach his thigh.

"I heard Brook was here! Torao!!" Luffy shook Law who was still sleepy as hell, "For fuck sake don't shake me up." Law says, "Nishishishi!!~ It's sunshine! Wake up!!" Luffy tried his best to convince Law to wake up in the middle of the morning.

"Wake up! Wake up!!"

Law looked at Luffy who was using his short-sleeve polo shirt. With a smile coming from Luffy's lips.

~•~

~•~

It was sleeping on both of his shoulders, "C'mon! Torao! Wake up!!" Luffy jumped to him, on top. Tried to shake him as best as he could. "Torao, c'mon!! I'm hungry!! I want to eat breakfast!!" Luffy said, making Law sit up, 'How can you be so.. cute..??' Law's hand was itching to touch Luffy's buttocks or butt cheeks, it was trembling and itching to touch it in the middle of the morning.

However, Luffy quickly pulled his arm. "Hold!!.. Hold on a second moron!!" Law irked, "Oh c'mon!!! Just wake up alright idiot!!!" Luffy raised his arm and jumped out of bed.

Law clicks his tongue out of annoyance, he still wants Luffy to stay here a little bit longer.

"Since you want breakfast.."

Law glances at him, Luffy looks at him.

"Do you want some milk?"

"Oh!! Yup!! Since it would be healthy for my body and bones!! Just like Brook said!~" Luffy says out of excitement. Law thinks about it for a moment. "Let's go to my office first, I have something to do for you." Law simply said, "To do for me? But I'm hungry! You go first! I'll ask Penguin or Bepo for some breakfast!!" Luffy says, "I'll be busy. Don't bother me then." Law decides to be mean as possible to change Luffy's mind.

"Alright! I'll go!! Torao is so mean!!! I just want to eat some breakfast!!"

"Then I'll call Bepo-ya for that."

•|•|•

After a few minutes, Brook finally left as Luffy waved goodbye at him.

Luffy was holding a tray of food, going with Law to Law's office. They went inside as Law closed the door behind him, Luffy placed the tray on the old majestic wooden table and sat on the couch, Luffy glanced at Law's office-chair and table. "This is awesome!! Full of books as always!!" Luffy chuckles and starts to eat his breakfast.