#7

--------No One's Pov------

It was midnight, Luffy was cleaning the tables.

"ALL CLEAN!!" Luffy smiles proudly for himself.

"Sanji left me here alone though.." Luffy muttered and went back to his staff room, he took off his uniform and changed to his normal one. Carry his backpack.

"Yosh! Although.. My brothers will kill me.. it's already midnight.." Luffy scratched the back of his head, "What should I.." Luffy went out in the staff room.

He looks at the different flavors of the coffee, also some ingredients.

"I guess I should make one for them!!~ Nishishishi!!~"

After a few hours, Luffy was still cleaning and made sure that the café was all clean or Sanji would kill him. The reason why he stayed for too long is because earlier, there were too many customers. Luffy and Sanji were busy the whole day. The other reason why Luffy stayed, he'll be home alone and doesn't want to be alone at home.

He thought Sanji would also stay, although Sanji didn't. Sanji home first, Sanji also asks earlier if he could drive Luffy home but Luffy refuses and wants to clean the whole café.

Luffy yawns, he already did two take out coffee for Ace and Sabo.

Luffy cleans the whole counter and the mess that he made. He'll just apologize to Sanji that the other mugs got destroyed because of him. Breaking apart. Well, at least he still cleans the whole place.

•|•|•

At the old building, they pour the whole building full of gasses.

Two jets pouring gasses in the sky, 5 barrels of gas, pouring it down to the building. Law was already outside. The smoking cigarette was almost finished, as the 5 barrels became empty.

"It's done. Boss."

Jean Bart, also one of his people.

Law stood up and threw his cigarette where the gas was spreading all over. As the fire slowly starts to little until it instantly gets big. Burning the whole building.

"Let's go back."

Law said as his own people bow their heads in respect to him.

They all Shachi and Penguin went back to their car the same as Bepo and Ikkaku. Except for Law, he just watches the whole building get burned down.

"Boss?"

"I'm gonna take a walk. Just for a little while. You guys can go home, leave me here."

Law walks away, he grabs another cigarette and lights it up. He was smoking again, walking into a different path. Law put his gun on his holster, it was attached on his waist, that wrapped around his waist, with a waistband.

Everybody understands it, if Law wants to be alone, then they can give it to him. It was nothing new because Law always wanted to be somewhere peaceful and alone.

Law was wearing a huge black coat resting on both of his shoulders, black suit jacket, he didn't actually put it on. It's just hanging both of his shoulders, a red necktie, and a black long-sleeve polo shirt, his pants were black matching trousers.

~ { • } ~