#100

-------No One's Pov------

At that night.

Corazon finally went home.

He sighed softly, he went to the kitvhen to make some coffee for himself.

"Such question she asked me, come to think of it.. I never sleep with someone before. How funny."

Corazon softly mutters and took a sip from his coffee.

"I wonder when will I have a wife!?"

Corazon jokingly said and laugh and continue to sip his coffee. 'Now then, let's just focused on the investigation. I have no time in such relationships. Plus!~ The Wedding!!~' Corazon chuckles out of excitement.

After 3 days so 2 days before the wedding.

In the bathroom, he was staring at himself in the mirror. "Marriage.." He softly mutters. His heart was beating fast just by thinking about it. Rather it was unusual to think that way but only Luffy can make him think like this crazy.

"Wedding..."

Then he heard someone come into the room, "Boss!! breakfast is ready!! Corazon-Sama is calling you!!" it was Bepo, "Yeah! I got it!!" Law exited to the bathroom. He sigh.

'The wedding.. all I can think about is the wedding.. the wedding, the wedding. Fuck, I'm too excited.. he can finally be fully mine.'

Law wanted to laugh at himself, trying to fix his own gesture as he put some clothes on, an unbuttoned t-shirt and some black plants. He was exposing his chest.

In a minute, he went downstairs, on the 3rd floor, with Corazon in the dining room. Corazon was already eating some breakfast.

"Good morning." Corazon smiles, Law sits on one of the chairs, Corazon was beside jim, already eating some waffles. "The wedding is near." Corazon was also excited for the wedding, making Law slightly blush, he could finally see Luffy in the wonderful aisle.

The dress and the beauty and everything.

What's more amazing is that Luffy can finally be his one and only.

"Aren't you guys going to call yourself like.. "Sweethearts" or anything??" Corazon suddenly starts to converse, at the point of the conversation, Law didn't quite get what Corazon means. "What do you mean??" Law grabs some fruit salad and starts to eat his breakfast and coffee. "Like.. you know, "Babe" or, "Dear". Or more like.. "Darling". Sweet name calling." Corazon tried to persuade him, more like convincing him.

Law was quiet, he didn't know how to proceed talking about that topic. He doesn't feel insecure, he doesn't actually hate it. Which is a good thing. He always recognized Luffy that fast, and they were a couple that until now, they just call each other their own names instead of "Sweetheart" names. They are going to be "Married" soon enough.

Law thinks about it for a moment, 'That's actually not bad to call Mugiwara-ya.. like that.' Law wasn't sure enough because Luffy might think it was weird.

"The wedding.. I'm only thinking about the wedding and not that kind of name. Besides, it's going to be weird and awkward." Law says, a hesitant on the tone of his voice was noticed by Corazon. He saw his ears are slightly red, he sighs. "If you're shy just say it." Corazon simply says, "I'm not shy!!" Law just hates to admit it.

"You and Luffy have a photoshoot. Don't worry, Luffy won't wear the wedding dress at the photoshoot, just normal shoots for the wedding and fashion clothes. Arahashi just called me last night that the "Dress" you just told him is almost ready." Corazon says, Law nods his head for understanding his Dad. Corazon never would've thought that the day of the huge "Grand Wedding" would come.