#10

--------No One's Pov------

"Are you really not going to visit?" Shachi asked kindly to Law, "No, just order me some Black Coffee, take out." Law said, Shachi noted it. "And?" Shachi asked again if Law still wanted to order something from that place he always visit.

"Nothing, that's all." Law responded, 'I will be busy today, I can't specifically visit today.' Law thought with a sigh.

"Then, I must go then. Should I order now?? Since it's morning, it should be good to order hot and great coffee." Shachi smiles, Law nods his head and walks away.

It was Saturday today, so Luffy has no school.

In a few minutes, Shachi went to the Café. Where Luffy was working, "Morning." he was greeted with a smile. "Morning!" Sanji greeted Shachi back, "GOOD MORNING!!!" Luffy greeted enthusiastically, he was full of energy, which led to the customers smiles sweetly at him of how sweet of Luffy. Shachi smiles back.

"Law will not visit, so his order will be---"

"Black Coffee?" Sanji smiles and starts to make one, Luffy was holding a mop and looking at Shachi. "Torao's not gonna visit today?.." Luffy asked, his voice faded a little. He was hoping for Law to visit. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Shachi chuckles and asks.

"Sanji taught me how to make his Black Coffee just now, I might as well try making one for him."

Luffy said, Sanji chuckles, 'H-HOW SWEET OF HIM!!' Shachi thought of how sweet of Luffy, he wanted to hug him so much. "But Torao is not here.. well! I'll just be better luck next time! Nishishishi!!~" Luffy still smiles, Shachi nods his head.

Sanji smiles and finishes making Law's black coffee that Law always ordered. Shachi takes it and thanks him, he hears the door open as Shachi's eyes widened, he knows who they exactly are. Ace and Sabo, bringing bento, lunch for Luffy.

"Ace! Sabo!!"

Luffy suddenly approached them, Sabo gave him some lunchbox. Sanji noticed Shachi's shock expression. "You know them?" Sanji asked curiously, "Uhh.. No?" Shachi lied, "They're Luffy's big brothers. They're quite a devil so be careful." Sanji smiles.

'Of course they both are!! L-Luffy's brothers!? Portgas D. Ace and Sabo! The most dangerous two Brothers there are!! We know their background just a little.. but Luffy's brothers!?' Shachi couldn't say a word and suddenly acted normal.

"Oh yeah! This is Torao's friend!" Luffy pointed at Shachi, "H-Hi! Please to meet you!" his words stuttered, his breath was shaking a little. Ace and Sabo look at him. "Luffy's new friend?" Ace chuckles, he grabs his hand and shakes it. "Please meet ya!!" Ace kindly said. Sabi also shook his hand.

"He seemed to be sweating a lot? You're okay?" Sabo kindly asked and concerned, "No! No! Oh! Luffy! Good luck at work!" Shachi shook his hand, Luffy smiled. "Thanks!!" Luffy chuckles, Ace and Sabo smiles that Luffy made a new friend.

Luffy was very friendly and sociable.

Shachi left, "What the heck... That's Luffy's brothers? Both of them are Devils.. how can it be Luffy's brothers?.. Well.. The Boss is also a Devil himself.. Why does everybody have to be a Devil!?" Shachi can't even understand why all of the Devils and the most dangerous ones are beside Luffy.

He can't even understand how Luffy can handle them all, or Luffy doesn't know?

Shachi goes to his car and goes in, he drives away.