#35

-------No One's Pov------

'Mugiwara-ya's.. in love with me? He's in love with me??.. Mugiwara-ya..?!?!?'

Law kept repeating the same words in his head over and over again, his cheeks were utterly red. He looks at what time it is right now.

It was still quite early that Law was planning to call him, 'What should I say?.. No, I'll pretend I don't know.. Fuck, this is making me crazy..' Law deeply thought. His heart was racing rapidly, as he suddenly put his whiskey down the time and went inside the room of his.

He grabbed his phone, laying on the bed. He searches for Luffy's phone number.

'What.. should I say?...'

Law sat at the edge of the bed with his legs wide open as he bent down and rested his elbows at both of his thighs, he looked at the ground. He stares at the phone he is holding.

'I want to know my feelings first..' Law deeply thought and touched his chest.

'Do.. I love him?.. I want to respond to my feelings if I'm clear with my feelings..' Law stares at the phone. And softly spoke like a whisper.

"I.. want him to say it to me, I.."

If those words escape from Luffy's lips. He can tell, that feelings are sincere and mutual. His heart began to race again. Thinking what he should say right now.

'Should I ask him for a date tomorrow if he's free?' Law thinks carefully, the feeling he has right now is excitement and can't stop himself thinking about Luffy. 'I need to know what my feelings are telling me first.. I can't just answer him without deciding if I love him. And.. if I reject him, I can tell he'll break down.' Law keeps thinking of what decision he should make.

Without any second thought, he looks for Luffy's phone number and starts to call him. It was ringing.

Then he answered which surprised Law that Luffy was staying late tonight.

"Torao?" He heard him softly yawn. "Mm.. What is it?" Luffy softly asks.

Law was quiet after hearing his voice.

'Do you love me?'

His thought that he's been wanting to ask.

•|•|•

In Luffy's situation.

Luffy can't help but be curious that Law just called him in the middle of the night which woke him up.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Law asked on the phone, Luffy looked at the calendar. "Yeah, why?" Luffy asked back, he was curious about what Law wants from him.

"Let's hang out. Just.. the two of us for a whole day. Let's watch a movie, I've decided to watch a movie."

Luffy was quiet, Luffy sat up and leaned back to the wall, he thought for a moment. His ears are a bit red, "Torao.. is asking me out tomorrow?" Luffy softly asked again, "Yeah, I'm pretty bored tomorrow. Besides, I'm free. If.. you don't mind coming along with me?", Luffy was quiet. "Spending with Torao.." he softly whispers, which Law couldn't hear on the other side.

Luffy curled up a little and hugged his knees that he fell back on the bed.

"Alright."