#32

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy just went back home, Ace and Sabo helped him with his project. Ace and Sabo didn't notice what kind of smile he was making, Luffy doesn't want them to get worried too much.

Evening came, Luffy was answering his own assignment, Sabo served him some hot chocolate and Ace served him some night crackers. They left the room with a smile on their lips.

They really care for him.

9:00 Pm.

Luffy looked at his phone, his window was open and a soft wind passed by the window. Luffy sat up on his bed and hugged his knees, he turned off the lamp and checked his phone.

He has more than 10 missed calls from Law.

It was quiet and dark.

Luffy hugged his knees tightly, as tears began to stream down his cheeks and stars to wipe it. Sniffing so hard, tears won't stop streaming down from his eyes while looking at the phone, tears kept dripping on the phone.

He tried to wipe his tears with his hands in his palm and arms, sniffing, he had to admit that he was crying.

Tears just won't stop as trembling words came out from his lips.

"T-T-Torao's.. m-mean.."

Luffy sniffed as he added in his trembling words.

"Torao.. d-doesn't feel the same.. w-way.."

The last words came out from his lips and hugged his knees very tightly.

It was the night, the first time he shed a teat because of someone's words.

Someone he never thought that he "Liked".

•|•|•

Meanwhile Law, in his mansion.

"Why didn't you stop him!?"

"B-Boss! He doesn't want to be---"

"I don't fucking care! Why didn't you guys chase him!!?"

"BOSS!!!"

They all look at Penguin.

"Calm the fuck down! For now, you know this is your fault! Boss, don't be so childish! He left for a reason!"

Their eyes widened at Penguin's words. They didn't expect him to answer Law so rudely. Ikkaku also nodded his head, Law gritted his teeth.

"Boss, we don't exactly know.. what happened between you and Luffy, if it's your fault, then apologize. If it's not then we will let Luffy apologize." Shachi also said, "Boss.. I'm sorry, even though right now, they are correct.. we saw Luffy rush outside with a second thought of staying here for a little while." Bepo also said softly.

'He did leave..' Law clicked his tongue in annoyance. His hand rushed through his hair as he called Luffy again, however Luffy cut the call, Luffy did not even answer him. He called more than 10 times, Luffy still won't answer his calls.

Law was stressing out for calling and calling, but it always says that he should just leave a goddamn message which annoys him the most.

"Boss, maybe we could find a way.. that maybe you still have a chance to apologize." Shachi said, trying to calm Law down for a moment. "I want to be alone." Law decided to be alone right now so he could think of a way to talk to Luffy.