#42

-------No One's Pov------

After an hour, Luffy snored became noisy as hell. Zoro is the same, while the girls are also sleeping peacefully. Ussop, Chopper and Franky snores, Robin was reading a book, she almost finished the book.

After another hour, they arrive at their destination.

Their first trip goes to a Museum, Luffy instantly wakes up. His eyes began to sparkle. "MUSEUM!?!! LET'S GO!!!!" He says so excitedly that everybody woke up because of Luffy's loud voice that is filled with excitement.

Penguin parks the bus and presses the button to open the door of the bus. Everybody starts to get out, it makes Luffy difficult to jump outside. "ME FIRST!! OI!!!" He got irritated as Penguin sweatdrop.

'He's literally getting squashed.' He thought.

Outside, Law exited the car of his. He took off his black sunglasses and walked around. He saw other students also get out of the different bus. Then he saw the number 3 bus. He went there and he saw Luffy.

"Mugi---"

His eyes landed on Luffy, he was going to call him but Luffy misstepped a foot and he quickly rushed to catch him. Which made Zoro and the others look at Law. Good thing Law was just closer to the bus number 3.

"Torao!!"

He smiles brightly, then he sees Penguin. In Penguin's position right now, he was also going to catch Luffy. He sighs in relief that Law caught him.

Law suddenly remembers what happened in the library, the time that Penguin caught Luffy in bridal, when he fell.

Law helps Luffy to jump down as his eyes landed on Penguin's eyes. Penguin flinch as they both stare at each other.

Not knowing Nami and the others are both looking at them and glances at Luffy and their eyes landed on Penguin and Law again. "Is it me.. or.. something's off? Aren't they best friends?" Yamato whispers to Vivi. "Not sure.. Never met Penguin before." Vivi whispers, "Love triangle! Like in the book that I'm reading!!" they look at Nami who was sparkling all over. Ussop sigh, he can tell this would be troublesome sooner or later.

Franky and Chopper's eyes are sparkling like diamonds looking at the Museum. While Zoro also glanced at three.

Luffy also looks at Penguin and Law. He was startled when Law pulled his arm close to him. Penguin was also quiet, don't know what to say. As he only bowed his head.

Law also didn't say a word.

"What's wrong with you two? You two are acting weird. Why is Penguin even bowing? Why should he bow to his friend?" Luffy just scratched his head, not knowing what the situation was.

"I.. Uhh.." Penguin stopped bowing as he met Law's eyes again, he nervously just smiled. 'Did he find out that I'm comforting Luffy!? At the park!? E-Even the Café!?!! He's gonna kill me!!!' Penguin thought as he sweats in bullets jokingly.

"Know your place, Penguin-ya."

Law sharply said, like it was a warning.

Penguin flinched and knew what he meant.

No joking around as Penguin knew it anyway, that he would say such a thing.

"I already know my place."