#77

-------No One's Pov------

After those words escaped from his lips, it felt like the world had stopped spinning, everything paused around. Luffy's hand was trembling a lot after those words. Luffy can't even say anything, he won't say anything. He just became quiet.

And Law wanted to hear his answer, the answer he's been waiting for. His heart skipped a beat, beating like a drum, it was so wild. A wild heartbeat that Law can't help but to wait for his answer. Law saw how shocked Luffy was.

Then that's when Luffy's expression softened and started smiling, giving Law his signature grin.

"Can't say "No", can't I!? Torao!? Nishishishi~"

Law's eyes slowly widened as he saw Luffy smile at him again and walk towards him closer.

"Yes, Torao."

Luffy intertwined his fingers to Law's fingers.

"Let's get married!!~ Nishishishi!!!~"

Law never felt like this in his entire life, he just turned around and wiped his eyes, he just slightly tore. "Torao's crying??" Luffy looked at him. "No! I'm not a moron!.. I just have dirt in my damn eyes!" Law says, he can't say any words right now, he doesn't know how to express himself in front of Luffy.

Then Luffy hugged him in the back, "I love you, Law. Does Law love me?" Luffy smiles once more, "Of course I.. I love you so much." Law turned around again to face him. Luffy stares at his ring in his ring-finger.

"It's pretty, I like it!~"

Law ended up smiling. It was a very good answer, a perfect answer. Law was glad that Luffy loved him very much.

Luffy hugged his arm, "I can't wait to show this to them!!  I don't know about Ace and Sabo, so they might probably kill you but don't worry! I'll stop them! C'mon! Let's go home!!" Luffy hugged his arm and dragged him along with him.

After an hour.

When they got home.

Everyone's jaw was dropped in Law's mansion.

Even Corazon.

"EEEEHHHHH!?!?!?!?!! M-MARRIAGE!?!? FIANCÉ!?!?!?"

Everyone screamed on top of their lungs, Penguin, Shachi, Ikkaku and Bepo, mostly Corazon started to cry in happiness. "STOP CRYING IDIOTS!!" Law irked, "BWAHAHAHAHA!!! THEY ARE SO FUNNY!! TORAO!!" Luffy just laughed. "I'm just so.. so happy!!!" Corazon was sniffing on his handkerchief, his tears were like a waterfall. "YOUR FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!" Corazon hugged both of them.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!"

"SHACHI!! LET'S COOK TONIGHT!!!" Penguin says out of excitement and Shachi nods his head they both rush in the kitchen while Ikkaku and Bepo also cheer for them.

After a while, a long loving dinner with everyone. Everyone was fast asleep because of the small party. Luffy was still in Law's room.

In the kitchen, Penguin was washing dishes and someone went in the kitchen. "Oh Shachi! Help me with the.." It wasn't Shachi, it was Law who was grabbing some few midnight snacks. Penguin suddenly spoke.

"Congratulations, Boss."

With a soft smile, he was so happy that Luffy and Law finally hit it off. Law stares at Penguin and smiles. "Yeah? Thanks." Law left the kitchen, "And also.. thank you for comforting Mugiwara-ya when I wasn't with him. I wasn't intentionally killing you because of what you've confessed.. you seem like you try your best to move on just to give Mugiwara-ya to me. I'm also surprised, that you endured it." Law finally exited the kitchen. And goes back to his room.