#21

-------No One's Pov------

After buying some cocoa, they both go back to the Baratie Café.

Sanji smiles and thanks them, outside the Baratie Café.

Law was smoking, Luffy stared at him smoke, this was the first time he saw Law use a cigarette, last time Law's lips smell like one, now he saw him smoking.

"Are you coming with me? Do you want me to drive you home?"

Law put his other empty hand inside his pocket, he blew a smoke, "Nope! I might visit tomorrow or another day! Or another day! Or another day again! Nishishishi!!!~" Luffy smiles, Law blows a smoke on his face as Luffy starts to cough.

"What was that for!? Stupid Torao!!!"

"Ha..."

Law just almost laughed at how grumpy he is.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!! IT'S CONSIDERED AS RUDE!!"

Luffy got furious, Law just couldn't help but mock him all over again, it's just so fun.

Law sighed and continued to smoke, "When are you going to visit again?" his eyes landed down at Luffy. "I don't know. It depends when I need your help in my assignment! Nishishishi!!~" Luffy chuckles.

"What about the "Next Time" you said?"

"What?"

"Don't fool me."

Law finishes his cigarette and just drops it on the ground and steps on it. Luffy was totally confused at first now he gets what Law means that his ears turn red.

"I-I didn't mean to say it that way!! I mean I'm gonna visit again next time and I----"

Law flicked his forehead. "You didn't tell me anything about that." Law suddenly opened the door of his car, he saw how Luffy blush because Luffy just realized about that right now.

'You will definitely come to my house sooner or later, you'll need me.'

Law went to the car and started the engine. Luffy didn't say any words, he didn't expect Law to remember all of that.

He watches Law suddenly drive away, Luffy watches the car getting far, far away. He rubbed his nape.

Thinking what would happen the next time he'll visit.

•|•|•

The evening came, in the basement in the mansion.

They all stare at the Nightgown that Shachi just bought.

"So... Why did you buy this again? I mean, Ikkaku can wear it~"

Ikkaku gives Penguin a good-hard smack and slap and also punch.

"Who's next?"

Ikkaku smiles sparkly, Shachi sweats in bullets and doesn't want to be punched by her monster strength. "Shachi, why did you buy it without asking the Boss anyway?" Ikkaku crosses her arms, "I don't know, but Boss' eyes are only on this one. His attention and everything, like he wants to buy this. So I bought it for him without any of his permission." Shachi honestly responded to the question.

As they all think deeply.

"The boss has no other woman, besides Luffy is the only one who can sleep on his bed, teach Luffy and everything." Bepo scratches his head as everybody turns to him and smiles sparkly.