#95

-------No One's Pov------

At that moment, since Law was wild like a hungry animal, Luffy jumped off on his lap. Law suddenly grabbed his wrist, "Wait.. where are you going?" Law was eager for him to stay just a little bit longer.

Luffy stare down at him, and smiles, he caresses Law's cheek, "I wanna go with my friends. Maybe I'll meet you tomorrow or some other day, okay?" Luffy kissed his cheek and exited the room, leaving Law alone.

Law desperately wanted him to stay so much, Law stood up.

'I should go back to work then.'

•|•|•

At night.

Corazon was having groceries, then he saw Luffy was also buying some groceries. "Luffy!! Oh!!~ What a lovely day! I mean night!!" Corazon smiles sparkly at Luffy. "Cora-San!! Nishishishi!!~" Luffy smiles so kindly at him, "Why don't I pay for that??" Corazon said and helped Luffy carry all things, Corazon stared at his basket, it was all about food. Corazon sweatdrop, 'He's really buying it.' Corazon patted Luffy's head.

After a while.

Finished buying all the things, Corazon decided to drive Luffy home. Luffy smiled and thanked Corazon.

He went inside the car as Corazon started the music inside his car and, Luffy was in the front seat, beside Corazon. He likes being in the front. Corazon starts to drive.

"What are you going to do with all those foods?? And also you have to buy quite a lot of fruits. Why didn't you buy it earlier??" Corazon kindly asked, "I was with Torao!! I got also lazy! I was with Ussop and Chopper earlier! It was always fun being with them!!~" Luffy was so proud that he had such good friends. Corazon nodded his head.

"That's great!! Are you excited for your Wedding!?! It's getting closer!!"

Luffy nodded his head out of excitement. "Mhm!!!" Corazon patted his head, Luffy can tell that he was such a good father.

Later that night, Corazon was still driving, he and Luffy talked a lot and made jokes.

He was enjoying his time, with Luffy. Luffy isn't boring to be with, he wasn't a boring person. He was so carefree.

While talking about different topics, there's something that bothers him.

His eyes glanced at the backseat, as his eyes widened. Out of astonishment, his heart beat like a drum, he doesn't know if it was fear or some other emotions.

There was someone, a figure, sitting on a back seat, it was dark.

That he couldn't see the face very well.

"C-CORA-SAN!! A TRUCK!!!"

Corazon quickly dodged it, he sighed in relief, he looked back again, it was gone. "Cora-San.. is.. is there something wrong???" Corazon's eyes landed on Luffy with a brightest, mischievous smile. "No.. Not at all.." His words easily faded and continued to drive.

That's when Luffy got concerned, "Cora-San??.." he got slightly worried. "There's nothing to worry about. I'm just clumsy as always. That's all." Corazon smiles, Luffy sighs out of relief.

'Just.. what did I saw just now?.. Who.. is that?' Corazon starts to think so deeply about it, who was the figure and why did it showed up out of nowhere. 'It seems Luffy didn't saw it.' Corazon just keep thinking about the figure as his thoughts were cut off when Luffy just want to be drop down to this place.