chapter 56: Hoseoks ending

ابدأ من البداية

Hoseok was quick to let go of one of Minji's arms to wipe his tears, but swiped her off her feet and over his shoulder.

"HOSEOK! STOP! I WANT TO GO HOME!" Minji screamed, hitting his back.

"I will. But minji, with all due respect, you've made me upset so please don't talk until we get to the house."

Minji kicked more, crying as Hoseok carried her. Why did she always feel so pathetic when it came to the six men she met.

"Hoseok…please…" Minji couldn't help but sob. "If you loved me, you would let me go,"

Hoseok only scoffed and shook his head.

Despite her crying, she continued to kick and hit. Minji could tell Hoseok was getting upset, but he wasn't acting on it.

The walk to hosoeks house was a lot longer than she expected. So much so, she thought hoseok took a wrong turn. But who was she to guess that when hoseok probably knew the forest like the back of his hand.

Hoseok stomped his way up to the front door, swinging it open with no care in the world.

"Oh dear!" Hoseok's mother called out, rushing over.

"Can you grab her fresh clothes? She fell into the river…" Hoseok politely asked his mother, ignoring Minji's cries.

"Of course," his mother rushed off.

Hoseok didn't say anything else to his family members that were watching with a close eye and walked up to his room.

Minji coughed as she was sat down on the bed.

"That's enough," hoseok scolded her like a child. He wiped her eyes even after she tried pushing his hands away.

"Mom will come soon with clean clothes…" hoseok says, going over to make sure the door was fully closed before sitting next to her.

"Can I see your leg?" He asks and even after Minji refuses, he gently grabs her leg.

"I think it's gotten worse," hoseok muttered before going to his bed side table and grabbing the materials to clean and wrap her leg…again.

"It's fine. Dont,"Minji tried pulling her leg away only for it to be grabbed and put over Hoseok's lap.

"Just let me okay? It would put my mind at ease."

The room was silent as he patted around the wound.

When Minji hissed, Hoseok instantly stopped and looked up. "Did it hurt?"

Minji stopped herself from rolling her eyes. "Hoseok… what will it take for me to go home?"

"You are home…you're with me," Hoseok continued to pat around to clean the bloody wound.

"I'm tired of being locked up like some animal. I want to go back to my own home. The place where I lived before all this bullshit happened,"

"Don't call our love bullshit. It's more than that. And I'm not locking you up like some animal." Hoseok moved on to wrap her leg. "You and I are more than that. I would never lock you up,"

"Then what is this? Why can't I go home?"

"I'm taking care of the person I love. Who is injured. I would appreciate it if she would listen and see my point of view,"

"I don't want to be here. I'm not trying to confuse you or make you think I'm here to love you when all I've wanted since I got here was to be in my own house in peace." Minji gulped as Hoseok finished wrapping silently.