Ye Shaoyang seemed to understand as he turned to look at the big screen again. “Then, if you choose good spots…?”

Chi Shuo said, “Jingzhe will be annoyed to death by their enemies who pop out of nowhere like ghosts.”

Three burrows, set by a clever rabbit… just where would those burrows end up? It seemed this game would be a big headache for Jingzhe.

Jingzhe hadn't taken their poison comp, and Binghun wasn't running their typical comp which focused on initiating team fights either. Their reasons were very simple—

Jingzhe had already been using their poison comp for several years. If other teams weren't complete idiots, they would definitely have figured out a way to counter that comp already.

Similarly, everyone knew Binghun was strong in team fights. That meant their enemies would definitely devise some tactics to counter their strength in team fights.

In this final game, which would decide the winning team of the S9 domestic championships, both teams' coaches had naturally prepared themselves. They'd selected team comps that would make people's eyes flash with light, ones which their enemies wouldn't be able to predict.

The game began.

Fang Zhengqing seemed to realize that Binghun planned on employing guerrilla warfare tactics. He relied on his own ability to farm minions in the middle lane to establish an advantage, then aggressively assisted his teammates in the bottom lane. The intent was very obvious—he wanted to disrupt the rhythm of the support, Chen Qianhua.

Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan were very much in sync. The mid laner, marksman, and support teamed up and pressured Binghun's marksman and support back to Binghun's defensive tower. Fang Zhengqing even stormed into the range of Binghun's tower to get a hit on Chen Qianhua; he played very fiercely.

This alpha was usually so relaxed and lazy, always spending each day with his eyes barely open, like he was preparing to hibernate for the winter. But one couldn't judge him by that. As soon as he started to play in a game, Fang Zhenqing's sharp edges weren't even a tiny bit duller than Chi Shuo's. This bespectacled alpha eyed his opponents with the cold gaze of a poisonous snake. As soon as he found a suitable opportunity, he swiftly lashed out and attacked—striking with killing intent!

By charging into the range of Binghun's tower, he really did manage to disrupt Binghun's rhythm.

However. Chen Qianhua had the resolve to come back from a disadvantageous situation. He was like a cockroach that could never be squashed.

Once he reached Level 6 and learned the Tri-Burrow Deception skill, he could start setting the rhythm of the whole game.

Jingzhe suddenly realized that Binghun's players were able to come to each other's aid at the speed of light! Originally, the next fight was supposed to break out over the minor dragon. It would have been very logical for Chen Qianhua to place a rabbit burrow near the minor dragon pit, in order to gather his teammates there. Right?

But in the end, Chen Qianhua simply let Jingzhe have the minor dragon. He placed his rabbit burrow on the top lane. While Fang Zhengqing and the others were fighting the minor dragon, he took the chance to kill the top laner and swiftly bring down Jingzhe's top lane outer tower!

A few more minutes passed. Team Binghun's players all disappeared from the map.

Fang Zhengqing got a bad feeling about this. He was just about to retreat when the enemy top laner popped out from god only knows where. With a sudden ult, he stunned Fang Zhengqing. Binghun's marksman swiftly followed up and killed Fang Zhengqing, after which the five members of Binghun went on to destroy the mid lane tower.