Mixed feelings chapter 60: Invasion of privacy

(Kailey's thoughts;) "..Maybe, it would've been less awkward if I didn't bring up what happened at the mall?"
"You're telling me that SHE looked pissed? ..I'm the one that's soaked over here, but no.. I'm too soft." says Lo sarcastically.
"Damn right you are. Anyways, I'll be a good friend and pick up some more tissues for you." says Kailey as she gets up.
"Till then I'll make sure that she doesn't get any more soaked." says Colt playfully.
"You're disgusting." says Lo. "And so is your humor." she adds.
"I agree.. and, don't you ever cut me off again." says Kailey.
"Or else..? ..was that a threat?" questions Colt.
"Yes, miss sexy just threatened you." says Kailey sarcastically before walking off.
"Now that she's gone.." mumbles Colt.
"What's with the whole 'miss sexy' thing?" questions Lo. "Did something happen between the two of you?" she adds.
(Colt's thoughts;) "Why would she even mention that.."
*Meanwhile. In the girls bathroom.*
"Didn't you say that you wouldn't come to school today..? ..what changed your mind?" questions Courtney as she fixes her make-up.
"Hmm.. I had something to do." says Shaniah.
"Yea, throw water on Lo." says Xeddia.
(Kailey's thoughts;) "..I should record this."
"NOT SO LOUD.. ugh.. how'd you even know about that- ..Courtney.." says Shaniah irritably.
"Oops.. it slipped out." says Courtney unbothered. "Oh, well.. she's our friend anyways." she adds.
"Yea, yours." says Shaniah almost immediately.
(Xeddia's thoughts;) "I never liked her and I never will."
"Whatever.. oh, I wanna know." says Courtney as she closes her make-up bag. "Did you really fuck Jay?" she adds.
(Kailey's thoughts;) "..Jay.. JAY? ..AS IN ONE OF THE CLOWN BROTHERS?"
"Uhm.. let's just say that he had a happy ending." says Shaniah playfully. "..More importantly. Kam finally texted me back." she adds.
"That's where I'm going to interrupt you.. listen, you're so into this guy.. and I have absolutely no clue what you see in him.. like.. I thought it was just a one time thing." says Courtney as she folds her arms.
"To be honest, he's lately been so fucking cold hearted to everyone.. like what the fuck is his deal? ..just saying but, I don't think that he's worth the trouble." says Xeddia.
"I'm going to have to agree with Xeddia." says Courtney firmly. "I recently asked him why he didn't want to talk to you anymore and he told me that he didn't know that the two of you were still even involved with eachother.." she adds.
"WAIT, HE DID?" spouts Xeddia.
"YUP, AND HE SAID ALL OF THAT WHILE WALKING PAST ME." spouts Courtney irritably. "That's what you were talking about Xeddia.. he's been acting more distant and cold towards everyone ever since those girls came around." she adds.
"..Whatever, you don't know what you're talking about. You don't know him as well as I do." says Shaniah firmly.
"Here we go again.." mumbles Courtney as she faces the bathroom mirror.
"He's just confused about his feelings. I mean, Lo isn't anything but a pretty girl. The one he truly needs is standing right here." says Shaniah confidently. "He just hasn't realized it yet." she adds.
(Xeddia's thoughts;) "Shaniah and I aren't considered friends, but she's pretty popular and liked.. which is really unfortunate.. but I guess that means that I should hang around her for a while. Hopefully, this decision isn't going to get me in trouble, considering the fact that she's problematic too.. the worst thing that could happen is.. my death. Besides the point.. her face looks extra cakey today."
"I'll make sure those skanks leave this school sooner than later." says Shaniah with a wide smile on her face.
"..'Those skanks'?" repeats Kailey as she walks out of the toilet room."
"I knew I smelled.. skank." says Shaniah as she looks at the reflection of Kailey through out the mirror.
"..That was almost funny, I give you that." says Kailey playfully.
"You and that little girl friend of yours are the skanks, duh." says Shaniah.
*Kailey grabs Shaniah by her hair and drags her out of the bathroom.*
"LET GO OF HER- ..XEDDIA HELP SHE'S STRONG!" shouts Courtney as she tries to free Shaniah.
*The school bell rings.*
"SO SAY IT AGAIN, I'VE GOT ALL DAY." spouts Kailey as she lets go of Shaniah's hair.
"YOU BITCH..!" spouts Shaniah angrily.
*Rest of the school takes a look at the commotion in the hallways.*
"WHAT IS GOING ON? ..I THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING TISSUES?" spouts Lo as she walks up to Kailey.
"I was, then I caught these sluts talking about us and pretty much everyone in our circle." says Kailey. "She even had the audacity to call us.. finish it. What did you say?" she adds.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" spouts Shaniah.
"Oh.. really? ..even when I've got everything on video? ..you'll look pretty stupid when I show this to the principal-" says Kailey playfully. "Considering, you wanted us to leave this school.. this wasn't your brightest idea. It backfired." she adds.
(Xeddia's thoughts;) "This is embarrassing.. but hey, if Shaniah leaves the school- ..I won't gain popularity.. DAMN IT."
"THAT'S AN INVASION OF PRIVACY-" spouts Shaniah as she reaches for Kailey's phone.
"I'LL SHOW YOU INVASION OF PRIVACY!" spouts Kailey as she pushes Shaniah to the ground.
"YEA, I'VE HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU AS WELL!" spouts Courtney as she launches herself at Kailey.
"YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!" spouts Lo as she shoves Courtney off of Kailey. "I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR A WHILE NOW." she adds as she throws jabs at Shaniah.
"CALL THE TEACHERS!"
"NO, DON'T!"
"CALL THE PRINCIPAL!"
"STOP!"
"YOU'RE JUST PULLING MY HAIR, SHOULD I REALLY SHOW YOU HOW TO FIGHT?" spouts Kailey before throwing jabs at Courtney.
"XEDDIA, GO HELP SHANIAH! I'LL HANDLE THIS BITCH." spouts Courtney.
(Xeddia's thoughts;) "SAYING THAT WHEN YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT.. UGH, FUCK POPULARITY. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE GIRLS!"
"GET HER OFF OF ME!" spouts Shaniah as she tries to hold onto Lo's wrists.
"TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING AT THIS POINT? ..DEFEND YOURSELF, AT LEAST!" spouts Lo angrily.
*Xeddia slaps Lo across the face.*
"..OH..? I GUESS YOU ALSO WANT-" spouts Lo as she rolls up her sleeves.
"DETENTION." spouts the teacher.
*5 minutes later.*
"What.. the hell.. IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" spouts the principal.
"It's all just a big.." mumbles Lo. "misunderstanding?" she adds.
"Is it, miss Iver?" questions the principal.
"Well.." mumbles Lo as she glances at Kailey.
"Sir, may I speak up?" questions Shaniah.
*The principal sighs.*
"Might as well hear one of you out." says the principal irritably.
"We didn't throw the first punches." says Shaniah.
"Yea.. right. Did you forget? ..I have it all on recording." says Kailey with a smug grin on her face.
"THAT'S AN INVASION OF-" spouts Shaniah as she gets up from the chair.
"Hush, and sit back down. Go ahead." says the principal.
*After the video.*
"You.. can delete the video now. Considering, it's still recorded without permission, I assume." says the principal. "I won't be asking any further questions since this seems to be a quite personal issue.. but I do not accept such behaviour nor do I condone violence at this school. THIS WAS JUST A WARNING." he adds.
"Thank you, sir." says Kailey.
"Oh, and.. you can all forget about the upcoming prom night." says the principal firmly followed by a long pause.
"NO WAY! ..I CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS PROM! ..ANYTHING BUT THAT, SIR!" spouts Shaniah as she gets up. "I'M SUPPOSED TO GO WITH THIS BOY CALLED KAMERON." she adds.
"Just be glad I didn't suspend you lot." says the principal.
"..Did Kameron ever even invite you?" questions Lo firmly.
"So, what if he did? ..what about it, are you jealous?" questions Shaniah as she folds her arms.
*silence.*
"LO..?" spouts Kameron from a distance.
"KAMERON?" spouts Lo in surprise.
"ARE YOU OKAY-" spouts Kameron.
"BABE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" spouts Shaniah.
"I.." mumbles Lo.
"I HEARD ABOUT THE FIGHT.. WHAT HAPPENED-" spouts Kameron.
"LO, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" spouts Colt as he approaches the group. "ARE YOU HURT?" he adds as he hugs Lo.