***

Suki came to my house right after work, and we decided to order some take out before going out tonight.

"God... rich person sushi is so fucking good."

"This is the same sushi we always get."

"I know but it tastes so good today." She takes a sip from her wine glass, "You know what you're gonna wear?"

"Nope. Do you?"

"Something of yours."

We both laugh, "Of course. Guess we should probably get ready if we wanna be there by ten."

"Ughhh... I don't wannaaaa. The couch is so comfy."

"Oh, shut up. You're excited to go out."

"I know," She jumps from the couch, "Let's go get sexy."

***

When we got to the club, it was already insanely packed. Of course, we're on the VIP list, so we didn't have to wait.

We sit in our usual booth, to where a few of our friends were waiting.

"Can I get you ladies a drink?"

"Two martinis please. Extra dirty."

"Oouuu, a martini. Sexy."

"Yeah, I was feeling it."

The waiter comes back with our drinks five minutes later, "Thank you."

"Let me know if you need anything else, Ms. Kojima."

I quickly down my martini, getting Suki's attention, "Woah. That was fast. Might as well take mine, too. I don't want it."

"Since when don't you want a martini?"

"Just not feeling it tonight."

Whatever, more for me.

I take the second glass in my hand, sitting back on the velvet sofa as I do so.

Observing everyone.

I wonder if I'll see Dabi... or any of them.

No. Stop. Don't think about him tonight.

I sat and watched as my friends moved their bodies on the dance floor, with each other and with strangers.

When suddenly, my eyes were met with the view in front of me.

"Sitting all alone in a VIP booth? That's no fun."

My brows furrow, "Can I help you?"

He chuckles, "I'm Hachiro. You're Akira Kojima, aren't you?"

I scoff, "Do I know you?"

"No. But I know you." He steps into the booth, uninvited, sitting next to me, "I have to say... you're way more beautiful in person. The media doesn't do you nearly enough justice."

"Is that supposed to charm me?"

"Depends. Are you charmed?"