Chi Shuo was speechless.

Even if Ye Shaoyang had become an Omega, his reaction speed and understanding of the game would not change. He was still the noob who had obtained eight national marks in just over a month. He was still the noob who could keep up with Chi Shuo's rhythm and cooperate with Chi Shuo tacitly.

So, as long as the game could continue, what did it matter?

Did he have to ask Ye Shaoyang to find another unknown Alpha to mark him?

Chi Shuo's mind was churning.

After thinking about it, marking Ye Shaoyang seemed to be the only way at the moment.

Chi Shuo quickly calmed himself down. As the captain of the Tianhuan Team, he could not ignore the problem of his team members. Under special circumstances, it was not that difficult to accept giving the other party some pheromones.

Seeing that Ye Shaoyang was getting weaker and weaker, Chi Shuo did not hesitate anymore. He stepped forward and gently held Ye Shaoyang's shoulders with both hands. He leaned over and moved closer to the back of Ye Shaoyang's neck. Looking at the slender and beautiful neck in front of him, Chi Shuo could not help but breathe a little faster. He took a deep breath and did not think much about it. He aimed at the gland and bit down hard.

Ye Shaoyang's skin was very white, and he had just become an Omega. The gland on his neck was tender and fragile. After Chi Shuo's teeth pierced it, the smell of Omega's pheromone spread in the air. The strong pheromone rushing toward his face made Chi Shuo's ears turn a thin layer of red. He could only try to control his body's reaction as much as possible.

He began to release his own pheromone according to the knowledge in the physiology textbook and slowly injected it into the Omega gland.

Ye Shaoyang was speechless.

It seemed to be different from the "bite" he had imagined.

A strange numbness spread from his neck to his whole body.

His originally hot body seemed to have received the most appropriate comfort.

A cold and alienated smell like bamboo under the moonlight flowed slowly through his blood to his limbs and bones. The restless factor in Ye Shaoyang's body was slowly suppressed by this cold smell.

Ye Shaoyang closed his eyes and could not help but make a sound. "Oh …"

Chi Shuo's ears turned even redder when he heard this sound. It was his first time marking an Omega. He did not have much experience and was afraid of hurting Ye Shaoyang, so he tried to be as gentle as possible. The process took a little longer.

In the isolation room, the warm sunflower fragrance and the cold bamboo fragrance gradually merged together.

Ye Shaoyang's body was trembling slightly. He felt as if all the pores on his body were being gently soothed. It was like a person who had been exposed to the sun all day in the summer and was suddenly soaked in a clear spring.

The refreshing coolness quickly made the heat in his body fade away.

Captain Chi's pheromone smelled really good.

Ye Shaoyang thought in a daze.

After an unknown amount of time, the pheromone fusion was completed. Chi Shuo let go of Ye Shaoyang and immediately took a step back. He turned his face away to adjust his rapid heartbeat.

Ye Shaoyang also regained consciousness. His vision gradually became clear.

He turned around and smiled. "Is this considered done?" Ye Shaoyang reached out and touched the back of his neck. There were bite marks left by Chi Shuo there. They were quite deep.