Chi Shuo put his hand on the fingerprint sensor and said, "Because the contestants always forget to bring their keys, the team has changed the room to a fingerprint lock. Let's record your fingerprint first."

He operated the sensor and the door lock lit up with a green light. Chi Shuo motioned for Ye Shaoyang to put his finger on the lock. Ye Shaoyang cooperated and recorded his fingerprint. Chi Shuo said, "Try it and see if it works."

Ye Shaoyang used his fingerprint to unlock the door. He heard a gentle mechanical voice in his ear. "Master, welcome home."

When he opened the door, the room was spacious and bright. The floor was covered with a warm-colored wooden floor. The living room was quite large and had a row of sofas. There was a large 80-inch TV hanging on the wall where he could watch the game live.

There were several cardboard boxes piled up next to the sofa. One of them had a picture of a kitten printed on it. Obviously, it was Xiao Bai's daily necessities and canned food that he had bought online.

Inside was the dining room, kitchen, and two bedrooms opposite each other.

Chi Shuo opened the door on the left and said, "Your bedroom is this way." He carried the luggage into the room and opened the wardrobe on the wall. "The wardrobe has been emptied. The whole room has been sterilized. You can use it without worry. The bedding was newly bought by the logistics department. Room 301 is a large suite. Both bedrooms have separate bathrooms. "

This was even better. The two of them would not disturb each other when washing up in the morning.

Ye Shaoyang walked around the bedroom and came to the window.

Through the window, he could see the park downstairs. It was autumn now. Many of the leaves in the park had begun to turn yellow. When the wind blew, the yellow leaves rustled and fell, like a thick golden carpet on the ground.

The autumn scenery in Didu was completely different from Star City. It was closer to the North China region in his previous life. The window of the dormitory in Tianheng Base was facing the park. He could see the changes of flowers and trees all year round. The view was very good.

In addition, in addition to the bed and wardrobe, there was also a table with a computer on the table. After the players finished training and returned to the dormitory, if they did not want to sleep, they could also play ranked games. This detail was very considerate.

Ye Shaoyang looked back at Chi Shuo and said seriously, "Thank you, Captain Chi. The environment of the team is very good. The dormitory is also very clean. Thank you for your hard work."

Chi Shuo said, "It's my pleasure."

In the cage, Little White looked around curiously and meowed. Ye Shaoyang turned around and opened the door of the cage. Little White tentatively stretched out one leg. As if it felt that there was no danger, it stretched out the other leg.

It slowly crawled out, pricked up its ears, and began to familiarize itself with the environment.

It sniffed Ye Shaoyang to make sure that this was its master. Then, it moved closer to Chi Shuo's leg and sniffed it. When it realized that it was a stranger, it rubbed its head against Chi Shuo's trouser leg.

Chi Shuo, who was rubbed, was speechless.

Was this a cat that was very familiar? Was it not afraid of strangers at all?

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "When cats are in a new environment, they like to rub around and leave their scent. It is patrolling its territory. Don't worry about it, Captain Chi. Let it get used to it."