Coach Chen was stunned. He hesitated for a moment before asking, "So, you want to play in the starting lineup?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yes."

Coach Chen was speechless. He couldn't help but complain, "A rookie who has never played in a competition wants to play in the starting lineup in a powerhouse team. He really dares to say that!"

Fang Zhengqing smiled. "This person is quite interesting."

Coach Chen hesitated for a moment, then quickly typed a line of words to persuade Ye Shaoyang. "You're still a rookie. There's no need to rush to play in the starting lineup, right? If you pass the talent test, we can let you be the team leader of the second team. You can play in the secondary league for a year before joining the main team. This is a necessary process for many teams to train their rookies. "

Ye Shaoyang: "Sorry, I don't want to be the team leader of the second team. I still want to play in the starting lineup ^ _ ^"

Coach Chen: "..."

How can we continue this discussion? You're going to play in the starting lineup and let our team sit on the bench? Jing Zhe's fans will kill me! Coach Chen had a splitting headache. It seemed that Xiao Bai was destined to have no fate with Jing Zhe.

Then, Ye Shaoyang opened a chat window with Zhao Xinan.

As expected, the frontline reporter 18 sent a long string of messages. "Our Northern Shepherd team has a long history. We were founded 10 years ago. Our current team leader, Zhao Xinping, is a very cool female A girl. She also admires you very much!"

"Our Northern Shepherd team's two-player system consists of a warrior + archer or a two-player switch at any time. Our lineup is actually very diverse! My sister and I won the international two-player competition last year. There's no need to doubt our strength, right? Everyone knows that Northern Shepherd's two-player system is very strong, so we're looking for another strong mid laner. "

"Xiao Bai, I've been watching you for a long time! I happened to see the promotion match between you and A Yuge. After that, I've been watching your live broadcast. I think you're very strong and very suitable for Northern Shepherd's lineup! "

"So, do you want to join us? Become an invincible lineup in all three lanes and aim for the world championship? "

If Chi Shuo hadn't approached him in advance, perhaps Ye Shaoyang would have considered joining Northern Shepherd.

Northern Shepherd was indeed very suitable for him. The top laner, Zhao Xinan, was the most irascible top laner in the league. She was very strong in solo fights. The bottom laner, Zhao Xinping, was calm and wise. She could play archer to push towers and could also play warrior to attack the backline. If a stable mid laner was added, a strong team in all three lanes would indeed be invincible.

However, the three-core team would also face a very big problem — the allocation of resources.

Could Ye Shaoyang, a newcomer, get more resources than Big and Little Zhao? Impossible.

Northern Shepherd had always been a tool in the jungle. The top half of the jungle resources would be given to top laner Zhao Xinan, and the bottom half to Zhao Xinping. What about the mid laner? If Ye Shaoyang joined Northern Shepherd, there was a high chance that he would become a tool mid laner. He would mainly be a control-type mage and focus on defending towers. The breakthrough point had always been the two sides.

If he joined Northern Shepherd, Northern Shepherd would indeed have a chance to win the championship. However, the highlight of the three kills and four kills would always be the Zhao siblings. He could only appear as a "stable" part of the team. It would be difficult for him to shine.