Chi Shuo said, "Yes. The Gods of War's operators in China specially made Bloodcloak Thorn's FMVP limited edition skin. It was sold in China for a month, and the sales were 150 million. The officials promised that 15% of the sales would be given to the champion team. Therefore, in addition to the 10 million prize money in the finals, Tianheng also received 22.5 million from the sales of the skins. The team rewarded us with a portion of it, and each of us received about 5 million in the competition prize money. "

Ye Shaoyang was speechless.

The sales share of the champion's skins was the scariest prize pool.

In this kind of MOBA game, the hero's skills and stats would not change. The only difference was the skins. Many players would buy skins for their favorite heroes, and some rich players would collect skins even if they did not play a certain hero.

The sales of Bloodcloak Thorn's champion's skins were 150 million, so what about the limited edition skins of the world champions?

Chi Shuo pointed to the clause in the contract regarding the world champions and said, "If Tianheng wins the world champions, the entire prize pool will be distributed by the club to the team members. Do you know what this means?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded with a complicated expression. "The limited edition skins of the world champions will be sold globally. The sales will definitely be more than ten times higher than Bloodcloak Thorn's sales in China."

Chi Shuo nodded and said, "The cash prize pool for the world champions is 50 million. All the teams that make it to the world champions will receive a portion of the cash prize. The final prize for the champion team will still be 10 million. However, the champion team will receive 15% of the global sales share of the champion's skins. The five heroes used by the champion team in the world champions in the final round will all be the limited edition skins of the year. "

The sales of Bloodcloak Thorn's skin in China was 150 million.

Then, how much would the limited edition skins of the top laner, jungler, mid laner, archer, and support used by the champion team in the final round be sold globally?

That would be an unimaginable number.

15% of the sales would be given to the champion team, and Ming Sheng promised that the club would not take the prize pool of the world champions and would distribute it equally to the team members.

In fact, the signing fee was really just a drizzle. The scariest part of the contract was that the prize pool of the world champions and the share of the sales of the skins would be given to the players!

Ming Sheng was indeed the former captain of Tianheng. He thought about the problem even further than Chi Shuo.

Would the 10 million signing fee be given directly to Ye Shaoyang?

The club's shareholders would definitely not agree. How could a newcomer with no achievements receive 10 million in one go?

However, the shareholders might be persuaded by including "the distribution of the prize pool after winning the world champions" in the contract. They would feel that even if Ye Shaoyang joined Tianheng, Tianheng might not necessarily win the world champions. It would be fine to agree.

But what if they really won it? That would not be a loss. After all, the world champion team would have a steady stream of future endorsements and sponsor investments. The club would also make a lot of money and leave a good reputation for treating the players well!

Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang's complicated expression and said gently, "I did not expect Master to offer such a condition. It seems that he really admires you. He also thinks that if you join Tianheng, Tianheng might win the championship. "