The two stopped in tacit understanding and did not directly go forward to disturb. After a while, the piano slowly stopped, and a low and gentle voice sounded in the house. "Is Xiao Chi here? Come in. "

Chi Shuo led Ye Shaoyang into the house.

Ye Shaoyang saw a tall man wearing white home clothes and slippers. The other party looked elegant, had slightly long hair, and had an outstanding temperament. Rather than calling him an esports player, it would be better to say that he looked more like an artist.

Chi Shuo placed the gift at the entrance and said respectfully, "Master."

Ming Sheng faintly smiled and looked at Ye Shaoyang. His eyes met with a pair of bright and clear eyes. There wasn't the slightest bit of nervousness or cowardice in those eyes. On the contrary, his gaze was very confident and frank when he came to an unfamiliar place. His facial features were quite good, and his clothes were clean. He gave a good first impression.

Ming Sheng said warmly, "Is this the new streamer you told me about?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled and greeted him. "Hello, Captain Ming. My surname is Ye Shaoyang. You can call me Xiao Ye."

Ming Sheng invited the two into the house, then gave Chi Shuo a fishing rod and a large bag of bait. He said, "Xiao Chi, go fishing by the lake. If you can catch something, make soup for dinner. I'll talk to Xiao Ye alone. "

Chi Shuo, "…"

Ye Shaoyang, "…"

What's going on?!

Chi Shuo's face stiffened slightly. He looked at Ye Shaoyang worriedly.

Ming Sheng chuckled. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

Chi Shuo could only take the fishing rod from his master and said, "Then you guys have a good chat."

He turned and left. Ming Sheng then took Ye Shaoyang to the second floor. There was a large gaming room with a cool blue ceiling light. There were two high-end computers on a spacious table that was more than three meters wide.

At this time, the computers were turned on.

Ming Sheng sent Chi Shuo away. Did he want to fight him one-on-one?

Was he worried that if Chi Shuo was there, they would lose face, so he wanted to fight in private?

As he was thinking, Ming Sheng pointed to one of the seats. "Have a seat."

Ye Shaoyang sat down. There was already an account on the computer in front of him. The name was [Obviously Helpless], and he had bought all the midlaner heroes in this account. As soon as he sat down, he received an invitation.

Friend [Obviously Happy] invites you to join the training camp.

Ye Shaoyang pressed "Accept" and said softly, "God Ming, I don't know many mages."

Ming Sheng still had a smile on his face. "Then use what you know."

In the first round, Ye Shaoyang chose [Lord of the Abyss]. This was the hero he had won the national server with.

Ming Sheng also chose [Lord of the Abyss]. Only by fighting with the same hero could one really see a person's understanding of the hero. Ye Shaoyang immediately stared at the big screen with full concentration.

Both sides began to clear their troops and develop until they learned their ultimate skills at level 6. Ye Shaoyang made the first move. However, Ming Sheng seemed to have expected him to make a move. He instantly switched positions with the shadow, dodged his ultimate, and immediately counterattacked.