The training room fell into an awkward silence.

Chi Shuo had already guessed Coach Lin's reaction. If Xiao Bai was a talented teenager of 17 or 18 years old, Coach Lin might have immediately booked a flight back to Star City to discuss the contract with him. But 21 years old was indeed an awkward age. It was too late to train him from the beginning, and it was too risky to directly be a starter.

Chi Shuo observed Coach Lin's expression and found that his face was alternating between green and white.

It was a very uncomfortable feeling. It was like finding a shiny treasure chest with great difficulty and opening it happily, only to find that the chest contained a message: "Thank you for your patronage."

Coach Lin was silent for a moment and sighed. "What a pity. What a pity."

Chi Shuo said, "I don't think it's a pity."

Coach Lin turned to look at him. "Isn't it a pity that he's only 21 years old? If he debuted at 17 or 18 years old like you, he would be a top player by now. "

Chi Shuo said, "Coach, do you remember how old I am this year?"

Coach Lin blurted out, "You just celebrated your 21st birthday at the beginning of the year, so you should be 22 years old, right?"

Chi Shuo said seriously, "I'm still playing when I'm 22 years old. He's one year younger than me. Why not?"

Coach Lin frowned. "You can't say that. You already have four years of experience in major competitions, and he's still a newbie. A newbie! A 21-year-old newbie has never appeared in the entire Chinese Professional League. "

Chi Shuo asked, "In your opinion, is the most important factor for a player's age?"

Coach Lin immediately denied it. "Of course not. Talent is the most important factor for a player."

Chi Shuo raised his eyebrows. "Isn't Xiao Bai's talent enough? 5S test results, and four heroes in half a month. Many professional players can't necessarily reach his level. "

Coach Lin: "…"

He really couldn't win against Chi Shuo!

Although this guy was usually taciturn, the coaching staff had a hard time convincing him when it came to debating with him. On the contrary, he was the one who convinced the coaches most of the time. For example, it was Chi Shuo who suggested that Cheng Xing be a marksman, and the coaching staff agreed to it in the end.

Chi Shuo wasn't just a team captain. He had his own understanding and insistence on many things. However, Xiao Bai, a 21-year-old newbie, wanted to play in the starting lineup, and he had to go mid? How could the coaching staff compromise on this point?

This was the rhythm of Tianheng's major change of personnel.

Coach Lin frowned. "If Xiao Bai goes mid, what will happen to Qujiang?"

Chi Shuo said, "Qujiang can play support."

Coach Lin didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "You're making all the arrangements in Qujiang so that you can sign him."

Chi Shuo said seriously, "Qujiang's playstyle is actually more suitable for the support position. He plays the cannon mage and control mage very well, and his performance is very stable. However, his assassination is his weakness. Qujiang can hold the advantage if things go smoothly, but Qujiang can't find a breakthrough with me if things go against me. "

Chi Shuo looked into Coach Lin's eyes and said seriously, "Tianheng's results have been declining in recent years. They are often targeted in the jungle, and they are always in a passive position in competitions. Coach, have you forgotten how we made it to the World Series in the past? "