Ye Shaoyang quickly walked out of the VIP tunnel with his younger brother.

Star City's subway service stopped at 12 PM. It was now 11: 30 PM, so there was still time to take the subway home.

The two of them did not speak on the way home. When they got home, Qin Rui said as he changed his shoes, "Brother, didn't Captain Chi invite you to join Tianheng? Have you thought about it? Do you want to go and help them? "

Xiao Rui was still letting his emotions get the better of him. Perhaps he was sad that Tianheng had lost, so he wanted his brother to help. Ye Shaoyang bent over to change his shoes. He smiled and patted his younger brother on the shoulder. "Joining a battle team is not child's play. I'm joining Tianheng not to be their savior and help them … Instead, I want to help Tianheng and me."

Qin Rui looked up at Ye Shaoyang, seemingly not quite understanding his brother's words.

Ye Shaoyang said, "Players and battle teams are always two-way choices. Battle teams find suitable players, and players need to join teams that are suitable for them. You'll understand in the future. "

Qin Rui scratched his head and thought carefully about the meaning of his brother's words. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. "Brother, what did you just say? You want to join Tianheng?! "

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Have you found the key point?"

Qin Rui said excitedly, "That's great! Did you tell Captain Chi? "

Ye Shaoyang said, "I sent him a message, but I don't think he saw it yet."

During the competition, the players' cell phones were all handed over to the team leader, Sister Tang Can, for safekeeping. When Tang Can saw Chi Shuo backstage, she said, "Captain Chi, your cell phone rang just now. I think there was a message, but I didn't dare to look at it."

Chi Shuo took the cell phone from her and opened it.

"You're the best captain I've ever seen."

"If I'm lucky, I'm willing to be by your side next season and fight side by side with you."

Chi Shuo's originally gloomy mood seemed to have suddenly been sprinkled with a ray of sunshine. A trace of a smile appeared on his serious face, and he quickly typed a reply. "I took a screenshot. You can't go back on your word."

Ye Shaoyang had just finished showering and was lying in bed when he saw his cell phone light up. It was Captain Chi's reply. He immediately replied seriously, "I'm not someone who goes back on his word. I've been thinking about joining Tianheng for a long time. "

Chi Shuo: "You've really decided?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Of course. Now I'll leave the difficult problem to you. I don't care about the signing fee, but I only want to play mid. Is Qujiang willing to switch to support? Is the coach willing to let me start? These problems need to be solved. "

Chi Shuo: "Don't worry, I'll think of a way to convince them."

Ye Shaoyang: "After all, I'm a 21-year-old rookie. Most of the coaches won't agree to let me play in the starting lineup. Before you negotiate with them, I'll try to get a few more local servers so that you can be more confident."

Chi Shuo: "I see that your Goddess of Frost and Goddess of Destiny are about to get local servers, right?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yes, if nothing unexpected happens, I'll get those two next Monday when the rankings are settled."

Chi Shuo was silent for a moment, then typed: "Don't worry, I'll try my best to help you fight for the signing fee. Because in my eyes, your value is no less than that of a top mid in the league. I don't want you to be wronged. "