Not only was this person very strong, but his attitude was also very angry. Who would have the nerve to not let him be the mid laner?

Player 5, no, he should be called "Brother 5". He wasn't just a thick thigh, he was the number one golden thigh in the country!

After both sides finished their BP, the teammates quickly chose their lineups.

The hero on the fifth floor was the last to choose, and everyone tacitly left him the mid laner.

Ye Shaoyang looked at the team's lineup. The top laner [Paladin] was a very tanky tank. The jungler [King of Fighters] had control and output, but he was more economical. He could only explode and kill people when he was equipped. The archer was the common [Holy Spirit Archer], also a late game hero. The support [Forest Messenger] was a healer.

The lineup as a whole was cumbersome. The jungler and archer were both late game heroes. They didn't have any output points in the early game. Hitting the opponent was like scratching an itch. Once they were targeted in the early game, it was easy to lose if they couldn't drag it to the middle game.

The most important thing was that choosing [King of Fighters], a "developing hero" who could kill several brittle players in the late game and was a younger brother in the early game, would make it too easy for the jungler to collapse.

The reason why the King's Advancement Competition could drag to the late game and rely on operations to win last time was because the support [Priest of Blessings] could accelerate the whole team. If they couldn't win, they could run. They were very mobile.

However, with today's lineup, you can't run away even if you can't win!

Ye Shaoyang thought about it as he quickly changed heroes on the fifth floor.

Goddess of Flames, a positional battle hero, was not suitable for this lineup.

Goddess of Storms, a group control. She could blow people far away, which conflicted with [Paladin]'s taunt skill.

Goddess of Thunder, needed support to cooperate in a group fight.

Goddess of the Ocean, deceleration, was also a soft control playstyle …

Ye Shaoyang locked [Goddess of Destiny – Angelia].

Seeing the appearance of this hero, the netizens in the live broadcast were very surprised —

Xiao Bai knows how to play with the Goddess of Life? The operation of this hero is extremely difficult!

Haha, the Goddess of Destiny is also called the Goddess of Fortune Telling. Whether you can win or not depends on fortune telling!

I don't even understand the skill mechanism of this hero. There are two statuses, the skills are released differently, and I still have to save energy. Oh my god!

Heroes with five stars of operation difficulty, like me, usually go around them ~

I also don't understand the Goddess of Fate, and I rarely see her in the rankings. The streamer knows how to play this?

At the same time, in Mumu's live broadcast room on the Whale Live Broadcast Platform.

She looked at the lineup of her teammates, frowned, and said, "This lineup is too weak in the early game. [Paladin] is a tank, and his output is very low. Jungler King of Boxing, Archer Holy Spirit, they are all in the late game … "

At this moment, Player 5 locked on to the Goddess of Destiny.

Mumu's eyes lit up. "If you choose the Goddess of Destiny, you can still play in the early game!"