Second, the mid laner had to be strong enough to help Chi Shuo defend our jungles. He could even take the initiative to attack the other side's jungles.

Tianheng didn't meet these two conditions.

Ye Shaoyang understood and said, "So, you want me to join Tianheng and help you defend the jungles? Or to coordinate with you in the middle lane and take the initiative to invade the other side's jungles? "

Chi Shuo replied, "Yes. Your understanding of the game is the same as mine. You can keep up with my rhythm. You have excellent control and awareness when playing Assassin. You can coordinate with me in the middle lane and bring up the rhythm of the game. Plus, your results in the talent test were excellent, so I think we can be good teammates. "

Ye Shaoyang asked directly, "What about Qujiang? He has played in Tianheng for three years and hasn't made any obvious mistakes. If I play the mid laner, what about him? "

Chi Shuo had thought about this problem and replied, "Let him switch to the support position."

Ye Shaoyang was speechless.

Ye Shaoyang didn't want to steal someone else's position. It wasn't easy for every professional player. If he went to Tianheng and replaced the original mid laner, it would attract too much hate. Think about it. If he was Qujiang and had played seriously for three years, how could he feel good if a passerby suddenly came and stole his mid laner position?

But would Qujiang be willing to switch to the support position?

Chi Shuo said in a low voice, "Letting Qujiang switch to the support position wasn't an impulsive idea. I've actually thought about this for a long time. First, Qujiang knows Tianheng's players very well. Next season, Tianheng's archer will be a rookie. A rookie will definitely have all kinds of problems in the game. I'll be more assured if Qujiang protects the rookie archer. "

"Second, Qujiang's style is more stable. As for me, I want to change. "

Chi Shuo said calmly, "The current Tianheng can only hope to break out of this predicament if we take the initiative to change."

Ye Shaoyang fell silent.

He had also been a team captain, so he could understand Chi Shuo's difficulties.

Tianheng had to find a way to change.

If this continued, their results would only get worse.

Tianheng, a former powerhouse team, was like a caged beast, unable to use its fists and feet. Chi Shuo's sharp stealth and assassination skills couldn't be used to 30%, and their five-player team was often defeated.

This feeling was actually very uncomfortable. They clearly had a lot of martial arts, but they couldn't use their strength.

When faced with this kind of "bottleneck," most players would choose to listen to the coach's arrangements.

Players who actively sought change would have to bear a lot of pressure, whether it was from within the team or from outside. On this point, Ye Shaoyang actually admired Chi Shuo's decisiveness and determination.

Ye Shaoyang asked seriously, "I'll hit the target, and Qujiang will switch to the support position to protect the newbie marksman. The top laner will still be Tianheng's veteran player, Qin Yizhu. Your jungler will lead the rhythm, and I'll cooperate with you to move around and catch people, seeking a breakthrough in this predicament. Is this Captain Chi's ideal lineup?"

Chi Shuo said, "Your mid laner can also take the initiative to lead the rhythm, and I'll cooperate with you."

Ye Shaoyang was a little surprised. "I'll lead the rhythm? You don't have to worry? "