42

Chapter 42

    Looking at the gate that was close at hand, Xiao Bugui hesitated.

    After all, the master said that he was going to retreat, if he forced his way in, he would definitely disturb the master, and it would be bad if he got mad.

    Xiao Bugui's outstretched hand slowly retracted.

    "Forget it, wait for Master to come out, it's not too late." Xiao Bugui said to himself, turned and left the master bedroom. "When the master comes out, you must let the master go to my room to sleep a few more times!"

    After comforting himself in this way, Xiao Bugui returned to his room and continued to practice. Since the senior brother went out to practice. He can't be too idle to be surpassed by his senior brother.

    Song Zhiyi, who was far away in a secret place, didn't know that he had escaped. Now he is slowly following the team of Chang Lanzong.

    Because several people from Chu Xizhou were exploring the way ahead, the team didn't move fast. Song Zhiyi followed behind, no need to explore the way, just need to hide his body and follow behind, so it was not hard.

    Xuankong Ancient Realm occupies a very large area, and once you enter it, you will see a boundless forest. There is a faint mist in the forest, and many monsters are peeping here.

    However, most of the outsiders are low-level monsters. After walking for a morning, the team of Changlanzong probably killed two or three low-level monsters, and gradually entered the depths of the secret realm.

    After these several beheadings, some low-level disciples in the team became more and more convinced of Chu Xizhou. After all, he was a high-ranking senior disciple before, and he didn't communicate much with other disciples. Many people would think that Chu Xizhou was just showing off.

    Now that he was in the same adversity, Chu Xizhou's popularity in Changlan Sect has improved a lot, and other disciples followed what he said.

    "You! Go and find the way!" A haughty female voice came from not far from the forest.

    Chu Xizhou heard a girl's muffled groan.

    "Don't move!" Chu Xizhou whispered, and waved at the team behind him.

    After the previous running-in, everyone immediately silenced and stopped, standing still.

    "It seems to be from the Qingluan tribe." Qiao Ying transmitted the sound to Chu Xizhou and Lin Hansu with spiritual power, "I remember this woman's voice." Qiao Ying was born weak, but her memory is superb

    . Read it over and over again and remember it.

    "It's really unlucky to meet them!" Lin Hansu complained through spiritual power.

    "The three of us go to see the situation first, and let the others hide first. Even if we can't fight with our abilities, running is always fine." Chu Xizhou also joined the discussion.

    The three looked at each other and nodded slightly.

    Chu Xizhou waved to the other disciples, signaling them to hide first, and then lead Qiao Ying and Lin Hansu to sneak towards the direction of the sound.

    Although Song Zhiyi couldn't hear what they were saying, he could probably guess the intentions of the three of them. After all, his perception is still good, and he was the first to know that the people from the Qingluan clan were in front of him.

    In the original book, it was around this time that Chu Xizhou rescued the bullied Ji Yunqing.

    So Song Zhiyi secretly followed.