97

Chapter 97 End

    "Before... it was my fault." Xiao Bugui said in a low voice, and took advantage of the situation to hug Song Zhiyi. "Master is so kind. If I don't use some tricks, maybe Master will never look at me."

    His eyes were clear and firm, which made Song Zhiyi slightly startled.

    Song Zhiyi could feel some frustration and uneasiness in Xiao Bugui's mood. In fact, he was also very scared, so he used the method of house arrest.

    He stroked Xiao Bugui's hair, lowered his head and kissed the forehead of the man in his arms like coaxing a child. She was suppressed severely before, now it's time to comfort her coquettish No. 1.

    "Then now that you have obtained Master, you are not allowed to do such a thing in the future, or I will run away with the egg." Song Zhiyi warned pretendingly.

    Originally it was meant as a joke, but Xiao Bugui never thought that he would take it seriously. He sat up straight suddenly, "Master wants to take the egg away?"

    Song Zhiyi felt a little headache, shook his head helplessly and didn't know what to say.

    "Dan'er doesn't want to get close to me." Xiao Bugui understood Song Zhiyi's meaning in his heart, but he was still a little uneasy.

    Dan'er has never been close to him since he was born. In fact, it should be said that Dan'er is not very close to anyone except Song Zhiyi, but he is the most repulsive to him.

    "This... I discussed it with my senior brother once." Song Zhiyi snickered, "Dan'er was born prematurely, so naturally she is very dependent on me. Because you made me feel very bad at that time, and you are of the same race, you Pure blood brings coercion, so he was afraid of you since he was born, just get along with him a few more times."

    "Really?" Xiao Bugui's eyes lit up.

    Song Zhiyi suppressed a smile on his face and nodded, his heart was already rocking with laughter. It turned out that Xiao Bugui cared so much about Danzaier in his heart.

    He looked back at Dan Zai'er who was sleeping on his back. The little thing slept soundly and forgot to take off his clothes. Just when Song Zhiyi was about to help Dan Zaier take off his clothes, Xiao Bugui hugged him from behind.

    Xiao Bugui's body was hot, and Song Zhiyi was locked with his arms like iron chains.

    "You..." Song Zhiyi's lip was bitten by the person behind him as soon as he turned his head.

    The two of them hadn't been intimate for a long time, and today their hearts were untied, and just a kiss made them all hot. However, just when Xiao Bugui wanted to continue, Song Zhiyi gently pushed.

    "Ahem... this inn is not soundproof, and Dan'er is there too." Song Zhiyi wanted to run away when he thought of someone's two chirps, but obviously Xiao Bugui's cultivation level was higher, and he had no way out if he wanted to run away. It even wakes Dan'er and the people next door.

    In the end, under the protection of the sound-proof enchantment, Xiao Bugui finally did something that Jin Jiang did not allow to describe.

    On the second day, Song Zhiyi felt that his waist was about to be broken. When he opened his eyes, Xiao Bugui was in front of him, holding him in his arms. He wanted to move his arms, but he was hugged tightly as soon as he moved his arms. .

    Song Zhiyi expressed his helplessness.

    "Master..." Xiao Bugui hugged him stickily, the breath of the two of them was intertwined, and their body temperature blended together. This level of acting like a baby made Song Zhiyi a little hard to refuse, until...