20

Chapter 20 Picking a Weapon

    Now that everyone is here, the test of the weapon will officially begin. After all, there are only four children, and this test will not be too formal and grand like the apprenticeship meeting.

    Weapon selection is not quite similar to musical instruments. Musical instruments are naturally gentle, and they pay more attention to the temperament and disposition of the owner. The requirements for weapons will be higher, not only must they be compatible with the master's spiritual power and disposition, but also must be in line with internal habits and external conditions.

    Therefore, no one else can help you choose a weapon. It is mainly for the young disciples to choose, and then fight against their master, and the master will judge whether it is suitable.

    The intermediate process will be very tiring and cumbersome. Few people can choose a weapon that suits them right away, so they have to keep testing.

    However, now that he is in the first stage, Song Zhiyi feels very tired.

    Compared with Qiao Ying's intelligence and calmness and Lin Hansu's cautiousness, the two cubs seemed to be extra excited as if some switch had been turned on.

    "Master, this... can this work?" Zhou Zai excitedly rushed towards Song Zhiyi, dragging a Qinglong Yanyue knife. Because the poor knife is taller than Zhou Zai, it can only drag a white mark on the ground.

    "No." Song Zhiyi said helplessly.

    "Master! Master! Bugui wants this!" Gui Zai dragged a spear in one hand, a big Emei thorn in the other hand, and a broad ax by his tail.

    "No!" Song Zhiyi said coldly. "You're still young, you can only choose one!"

    Gui Zai left with his tail drooping.

    At this time, Gu Duan's two apprentices had already selected their weapons and were about to enter the duel test, while Song Zhiyi... "Master, look

    at these two hammers! Are these two hammers very powerful?" Going back, he pulled two big hammers over. The two hammers were stacked higher than his height.

    "No." Song Zhiyi refused again.

    Cub sadly went back to choose.

    Seeing Zhou Zai's appearance, Song Zhiyi couldn't bear it. But choosing a weapon should not only look good, but also suit you. Most of those weapons were taller than themselves, so it was naturally inconvenient to use them.

    Song Zhiyi clearly remembered that in the original novel, the protagonist chose his weapon once, why is it so...difficult to choose this time?

    However, the villain's first choice of weapon is not included in the original book. Fans are not included in ordinary weapons, so they are not included here. I don't know what Gui Zai will choose.

    When Zhou Zai finally brought over a relatively normal-looking long sword, Qiao Ying on Gu Duan's side had already tried it.

    Qiao Ying chose a white soft whip, which is flexible yet sharp, and it doesn't require too much strength and cultivation to move it, which is very suitable for her.

    "Master! Master! Is this okay!" Gui Zai trotted all the way, dragging a Fang Tian painting halberd. The tip of the halberd kept dragging on the ground, and Gui Zai made a rattling sound as he ran behind.

    "No." Song Zhiyi felt that he was a repeater with no emotions.

    Gui Zai continued to go back to pick with his tail drooping.